ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ShadowKilReaper
    Original poster 1 posts

I have noticed that when I switch builds with different focuses, but the same types of pieces, I get the same numbers. An example would be switching between a fenris chest piece, and a groupo, all CHC, CHD. Or even having the same build and doing great damage one day, and feel like I’m shooting marshmallows the next with the same build, without even changing it. So I’m just wondering if anyone has experienced the same issue(s). Tell me about your experience with changes in damage or lack there-of

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Noxious81
    1007 posts
    (...) when I switch builds with different focuses, but the same types of pieces, I get the same numbers. An example would be switching between a fenris chest piece, and a groupo, all CHC, CHD. (...)

Just to make sure I understood correctly what you were trying to describe here: so you do have a build, probably a DD-build, using a Fenris vest. And if you swap the Fenris vest for a Grupo vest that has the same WD (for example 15%), the same CHC, the same CHD, and the same talent... all the damage numbers you will see are the same as before (true for the white numbers for non-crits and the orange numbers for critical hits)?

Or even having the same build and doing great damage one day, and feel like I’m shooting marshmallows the next with the same build, without even changing it. So I’m just wondering if anyone has experienced the same issue(s). Tell me about your experience with changes in damage or lack there-of

Hum, nope. As long as I am playing the same difficulty and the same scaling (solo or grouped with one, two, or three more agents) my builds do perform consistently. Maybe sometimes difficulty feels different, but that'S usually because I chose a bad positioning, overlooked enemies flanking me, or had some NPCs joining the fight in the OW from behind...

Suggested Topics