ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• garretthorsch
    Original poster 3 posts

I know a lot of us don't like when armors get reskinned and sold again but I would gladly pay 800 credits for a reskin of Thor's armor. specifically, I would really like to see them put visual effects on it like for instance the Taranis set. I just think it would be cool to see the eyes glowing with electricity and the gauntlets and boots flowing the with the same power. which it would be cool to see them use the yellow electricity as opposed to the blue on the Taranis set so that it could match his mighty hammer mjiolnir. Thor's armor as is, is one of the best looking sets in the game but it seems as though it was made before they decided to start adding visual effects to armors. so I would understand others being reluctant to ask for it, but I think once it did release people would eat it up. I was really hoping somebody would have made a mod by now but unfortunately it isn't the case.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• bielik01
    1786 posts

@garretthorsch or they could improve the actual skin 😄 And add the option to turn on/off visual effects on armors, because some people didn't like smoke effects on the Huldufolk set.

• garretthorsch
    Original poster 3 posts

@bielik01 well now that I know that all current armors will be upgradable to divine quality when dawn of ragnorak releases I am holding out hope that they will add visual effects to thors armor. they definitely won't change the appearance of every armor but I feel like Thors armor being hard to obtain and one of the best sets in the game it deserves some lightning visual effects. Taranis set has some really cool effects but last time I checked this is a viking saga and not a celtic saga. the hell with Taranis, what about Thor the most well known god who can control lightning and thunder

Suggested Topics