ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• WEREWOLF_ALPHA
    Original poster 6 posts

Well hello, so, I think attackers should have all the magnified sight on their weapons, now that all the 1x sights are becoming universals, I think we players should have complete freedom to choose which scopes we want to use, you know, it isn't like it would break the game, to be honest It would severely upgrade the comfort in the game, if player 1 want to use 1.5x on Twitch, fine, player 2 likes holo, player 3 2.5, thats my point, Lots of players want it to be in the game, hear us out pls!
    spoiler

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Karakzorn
    51 posts

@werewolf_alpha they dont do that for balance purposes, higher magnification means better accuracy

• HadesOrso9288_
    231 posts

@karakzorn that's actually dependent on the player, some can perform better with low zoomed scopes, some perform best with high zoomed scopes and then there are those that can do best with both types of scopes.

• Karakzorn
    51 posts

@hadesorso9288_ I'm not here to argue, I'm just stating the obvious, disagree if you will, but this is the logic of game balancing

• WEREWOLF_ALPHA
    Original poster 6 posts

@karakzorn to be exactly, in cinsole it means almost nothing if not comfort, bc in shortranged cenarios you may suffer to win a gunfight with an ACOG, even though, it is a lot more comfortable to use for me, my friend hates ACOG and just uses 1.5x and 2x, and it's completely ok, he fells more comfortable with'em, my point is, that with comfort, players can give their best a lot easier, if everyone has your weapon perfectly attached to your playstyle, you can extract the best of them, giving an even bigger competitive feeling to the game, in the past the game was exactly this way, nowdays it seems that we are playing the way ubi wants, and the game is ours, it is made for us? Or for them? Who pays the R6 dev team's sallaries? Us! Who buys Elites, Pro leagues, passes, boosters? Us! So their work is to do the game for us! And lots of players want the sights back on Attack, not just me....

• Karakzorn
    51 posts

@werewolf_alpha I'm not here to argue, I'm just stating the obvious, disagree if you will, but this is the logic of game balancing

• HadesOrso9288_
    231 posts

@karakzorn What you stated isn't logic, it's an opinion. And I want disagreeing with you

And @WEREWOLF_ALPHA peoples performance depends s on a players preference, take for instance recoil, some people use much different attachments than each other, some people might use a high zoomed or even a low zoomed scope with a barrel that helps nullify recoil in a that players favor, some people can control recoil better than others, for instance, where one struggles to control horizontal recoil, another player can control it easily, same goes for vertical recoil, so players will run different attachments to cater to what will help them most due to preference, same goes for scopes, one may like high zoomed scopes because they can see things from a far and control their recoil at long distance whereas another can control recoil at medium to close ranges distances so they use low zoomed scopes, or one simply uses high zoomed so they can see further without regard to their peripherals, whereas another uses them to see their peripherals rather than long range because they want faster reaction time. Each one has their pros and cons, long zoomed scopes give the ability to see as further ranges but take away from ones peripheral vision while the other allows them to see their peripherals and what close to them but not something far away. And some operators would excel and would ended up getting nerfed if they had access to all types of scopes.

• RamboBambiBambo
    150 posts

Imagine playing as every Attacker able to use KALI's 5x-12x magnification scope.

• WEREWOLF_ALPHA
    Original poster 6 posts

@hadesorso9288_ I agree in someway, but, I don't think ops would be nerfed just bc of sights, old siege wasn't like this, now ubi is someway returning to their roots, they want to bring those who left the game back, now recoils are even higher than before, like, Zof and Ash with ACOG today would require a real skill to play with, some ops just lost their sights in shadow legacy for no reason, lile Buck, Iq and Capitão, even Twitch...... man like you said each player perform better in a different way, giving the freesom is a white card to extract tjeir better in action.

• WEREWOLF_ALPHA
    Original poster 6 posts

@rambobambibambo well, that one is made for her weapon, like Glaz's thermal sight and Chanka's reflex, so it wouldn't show up, if it shows, would be VERY garbage for me.

• HadesOrso9288_
    231 posts

@werewolf_alpha Yes, they would nerf operators because then operators would easily excel over others and then we'd have another situation similar to Ash and Zofia, and then Ubisoft would nerf the operators that excel way too high and give them a nerf that takes away from what makes them reliable only while giving players an ACOG because players wanted it even though the ACOG was the reason why this operators excelled in the first place, hence why the Defenders lost their ACOG's because the ones with ACOG's had a higher pick and performance rate than most operators, and which is why after they lost the ACOG they now pick and perform the way they do without losing their abilities to be reliable with their weapons and gadgets. So again yes, giving all operators access to the ACOG only would result in more unnecessary nerfs.

• WEREWOLF_ALPHA
    Original poster 6 posts

@hadesorso9288_ Aaaa, no, attackers with ACOG in the current siege are most likely to have other sights equiped instead of the ACOG, like Thermite, the mahority of the players that I see, prefer the 2x, man, sights doesn't break ops, It's just a metter of comfort, not a thing more...

• HadesOrso9288_
    231 posts

@werewolf_alpha You simply not understand what I'm saying, operators that still have magnified scopes are not over performing with optics such as that because players that use them are only using them because they prefer gun fights at range and because the operators themselves were designed to have advantages at medium to long ranges because of their weapons and gadgets while others are designed to be close ranged gun fighters, like Ash, who once had an ACOG but lost it because she was over performing and over picked because could take close ranged and long range gunfights, hence why she lost the ACOG. So your point would only resort in operators getting nerfed if they had access to all magnified scopes.

• HadesOrso9288_
    231 posts

@werewolf_alpha and yet it seems that you have no idea as to what I'm talking about because I'm literally explaining everything to you and how this would affect everything and yet you're not comprehending what I'm telling you almost as if you're a new player

• WEREWOLF_ALPHA
    Original poster 6 posts

@hadesorso9288_ I play the game since 2017, at that time ALL attackers had ACOG EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM, and the game was at it's peak, it was so much better, and the game was far more balanced than it is today, ash today would be impossible to control at long ranges with this recoil of hers, the point is that ubisoft nerf the ops with or without the sights, so they just should give the players the option to use the sight they want, you sound like one of those who has agreed with the roni nerf and those who are like that Macie Jay who asked ubisoft to delete the one headshot kill mechanic, what is the point in all this "Balancing" if the only thing that it does is just make the game boring and to put the community away? What is the point? It is what you have to question yourself dude because you are sounding like you support ubi bad decisions.

• HadesOrso9288_
    231 posts

@werewolf_alpha again you're failing to understand that giving operators like Ash access to ever magnified scopes only disrupts balance between the attackers and defenders. And you literally think that Ash's R4-C recoil is hard to control, yet you're a PC with unreadable stats, and yet there are many people who have already mastered her recoil, and you think her recoil is hard?! But yet again you think that all attackers should have every magnified scopes when the attackers we're already designed to have better weapons and attachments than the defenders. Compared to every defender weapons, attacker weapons are much better than the defenders weapons, the only reason the game is defender sided is because defenders get to choose their site and the operators they use for said site where they have the advantage of knowing their own setups and getting into position before the attackers get the chance to move in the round. So again giving weapons that already perform better than defender weapons access to every scope only gives operators that meant to fulfill a certain role access to roles they were not intended to have. Again an example of this is Ash, she was meant for CQC not long ranged gunfights. Giving her the ACOG would only make her overly versatile like she was when Siege first launched, when all she was ever meant for was close to mid ranged gunfights. So your idea for balance is not balanced at all for the main game, and would only work in an arcade gamemode.

• HadesOrso9288_
    231 posts

@werewolf_alpha and I don't support so of their decisions, I was against them nerfing Zofia's M762 recoil as bad they did, when in reality all they needed to do was replace/remove her 2.0x, remove the angled grip and reduce the damage from 45 to 40, so again, your point is null

Suggested Topics