ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 4 Likes/6 Replies/112 Views
    Amp_Evora
    Original poster 1 posts

Who else is getting bored with the actual rotation if the map ? Also, remove the map ban. People always ban the same map. We ended Up playing the same 3 maps.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• philbert.
    4 posts

@amp_evora yep exactly. And bring back night maps, its ridiculous

• unproven_
    24 posts

@amp_evora I feel the same way. The maps are boring, which makes the game boring. It's the same set ups, same attacks over and over. Then the reworks will get banned because people are afraid to learn something new.
    Add some more maps to the ranked playlist, add a 4th to the pick and ban to give us a better chance at something different, and bring back secure area for a faster paced ranked game

• RamboBambiBambo
    175 posts

We are getting three new maps this year, one of which being a Deathmatch map for the new mode.

And I fully agree.
    The Pre-Rework maps should all make a return in their own playlist to help mix things up a little. We should also be allowed to play them in custom-games.

Bartlett University should be reworked and brought back into rotations once a rework fixes all of the issues that map has.

• MilkMan.-.-
    2 posts

@amp_evora i fully agree i just posted a full paragraph explaining what maps should get a rework

• Slyrr7
    154 posts

@rambobambibambo Many (including myself) have been begging for UBI to bring back the original maps, ever since they started shuffling in the 'reworked' ones. I, for one, have always thought the newer maps, and the new lighting/debris systems, were a step backwards in gaming technology, not forwards. It may be better for the pro-league players, who hate anything that slows down a match, or makes things unpredictable. But it stunk for realism.

And as always, lest any pro-player types dare suggest we are trying to take away 'their' changes, we can keep the game types segregated. Unless UBI was lying about these 'arcade modes' they said they were going to provide.

Just put all the classic maps into one of these new arcade modes. Call it 'classic Siege Arcade' or something, and use those maps exclusively for Causal and for Terrorist hunts. That way, the pro players can keep their precious reworked maps isolated, and 'meta' all they want.

Suggested Topics