ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Lie-nus
    Original poster 127 posts

Title. I have $100 in my Steam wallet and want to buy the Year 7 Premium Pass. However, it still hasn't shown up on Steam despite all of the other year passes also showing up on Steam in the past. Please either add it or confirm its going to get added.

EDIT: It was added to Steam, but there's a teensy conflict where you get banned if you actually check out via Steam.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• RamboBambiBambo
    150 posts

@lie-nus
    Didn't Year 6 not have a pass because every season had a battle-pass that gifted you an Operator at the start of the tiers?

• Lie-nus
    Original poster 127 posts

@rambobambibambo Yes, which influenced my word choice. Y7 Pass is basically a purchasing all of the battle passes for the year now, at somewhat of a discount.

• RamboBambiBambo
    150 posts

@lie-nus
    That was not offered on Xbox for Year 6 if I recall. But then again, I haven't really looked at the Siege shop options for a year then so my memory is probably a little fogged on that.

Suggested Topics