ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• limmy2006
    Original poster 2 posts

I think it would be a good idea to make the barbed wire more useful. I think barbed wire should do 1 damage per second to the enemy when they walk through it, but only when they are walking, if they stand still the damage should stop but when they move thats when it takes damage off them. This would be realistic because thats what barbed wire is like in real life.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• RamboBambiBambo
    150 posts

@limmy2006
    I could see this being a problem then in the fact that players will be able to stack barbed wire on-top of one another and result in 10 damage per movement.
    The number could go even higher for Terrorist Hunt, since the Defenders can place down A LOT OF BARBED WIRE and pretty much insta-kill the White Masks that attempt to wade through the sea of barbs.

• kanamoney
    19 posts

@limmy2006 barbed wire is actually incredibly useful- you just have to listen. The reason it been the same for so long is because good players get anything they want out of them

• Herman_Z_German
    2 posts

@rambobambibambo I have never seen an entire team carry barbed wires. Generally, it is 2-3 operators. Don't forget roamers tend to carry impacts. That being said, even if they were to stack all 10 barbed wires, that's only 10 dmg: hardly a scratch. Also, this means I can get destroy all 10 wires with 1 explosive: more bang for my buck...

Suggested Topics