ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SpirantCrayon22
    Original poster 2100 posts

It's closer this time, 8.52 is what's on the screen, it's about 1 GB bigger in the news post.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2973 posts

Hey @spirantcrayon22

Thanks for pointing this out. I'm not sure if this is just due to consoles always reserving some extra space on the console itself. For example, if you have less than 9.84 GB of free space left on the console but have 8.52GB available, you'll usually find the console will still want you to delete a bit more stuff to free up space, so the numbers posted are probably to count for that.

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22

@ubi-froggard

Thanks - please would you dm me, there's a subject that I'd like to discuss out of the public eye (I understand the rules and regulations here, I'm not messaging for the wrong reasons).

• bielik01
    1804 posts

@ubi-froggard since that big restructuring TU I have more than 50 GB free on my PS4, but each time I need to delete Origins to be able to update Valhalla 😂
    It's a never ending cycle...

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3961 posts

Hey @spirantcrayon22 ,

Sorry for the delay.

We do not accept DMs via the forums, however you're more than welcome to contact us directly via our Support Site, Facebook or Twitter.

Thank you!

Official Response
  • SpirantCrayon22

@ubi-theberry

It's sorted out now. The forum text needs checking somewhere, in that case. It's stated (wherever) that most of you ubi-insertnamehere people have messaging open. Probably in the forum help or guide or Ts and Cs.

• SpirantCrayon22

@ubi-theberry

Yeah, here it is.

Ubisoft Support Staff
     Original poster
     Ubi-Keo 3195 posts
    23 Jun 2021, 17:33 12. Private Messages to Ubisoft employees

Many Ubisoft employees here on the forums have their private messages enabled so that they can be contacted regarding sensitive matters (e.g. infractions, cheater reports, account-based issues), other players' behaviour on the forums, or for discussions that would be better held in private.

Contacting Ubisoft employees through private messaging to get a quicker reply on a question/subject already raised through a public thread (e.g. to receive an update on a bug or ticket status) is strongly discouraged, and replies cannot be guaranteed. Private messages are subject to the same rules as the rest of the forums, so please do not abuse these or misuse them.
    Official Response
    Ubi-Keo
    1 Reply

• Ubi-Karl
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1534 posts

Hey @SpirantCrayon22! 🙂

Thanks for bringing this up to us, as it's a small but very important detail you picked up on, and I will forward it over to those responsible.

Should you notice anything else or if you have any further queries, feel free to get in touch at any time!

Official Response

Suggested Topics