ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SpirantCrayon22
    Original poster 1855 posts

I just did some random killing for Reda and started the horse on autopilot to the next one. Very shortly after there was an explosion sort-of noise and the screen shook. This reminded me of the launch thing with meteors that got patched out. I sent the bird up to look around but could not see anything nearby. I did not see anything in the sky before either. Has anyone else noted this? This is 1.5.0, of course.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    2297 posts

Hey there @spirantcrayon22, thank you for getting in touch about this. That does seem very strange. In the future, if you are able to capture a video demonstrating the screen shake and explosion noise, we will gladly investigate it further. If you have any questions or run into any other issues, please do not hesitate to let me know.

• SpirantCrayon22

@ubi-gizmo

Happened again, near Oxford. https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/spirantcrayon22/video/152938774

Please dm me about another matter.

• bielik01
    1771 posts

@spirantcrayon22 where is it exactly?

• azullFR
    2367 posts

test blocked by "unauthorized content" ????

even a 100 x 56 pixels picture is a "non authorized content" or a "non authorized link" ...

• SpirantCrayon22

@azullfr

yeah . . . I've tried about five times

• SpirantCrayon22

@ubi-gizmo

I'm trying to post a picture but it's failing, can you help?

• SpirantCrayon22

@azullfr

Find Oxford. I was on an autopilot journey from Ravensthorpe to the church in Winchester where Reda's friend stands. I had killed most or all of the soldiers in Oxford and got back on the horse then hit "autopilot" again. It took me south out of Oxford on the east side of the Great Ouse. The shake happened somewhere in the wooded area that surrounds Oxford.

• azullFR
    2367 posts

@spirantcrayon22

I wanted to send a picture of a new "burning mastery statue" I found on a hill (it was not there before TU 1.5.0) :

• South-East of Ancastre
    • South of Wynmere lake
    • West of the Synchro point taht stands on ruins near some water

Sorry, all pictures are blocked

Note : I eared the "thunder" but I'm not able to say if it was when I spawned at this synchro point or just before fast travelling from Ravenstorphe (I thought it's was a kind of advertisement for the Ragnarok DLC 😂 )

Maybe new Mastery challenges to come ?

For Oxenefordscire, I will try as soon as I will open Valhalla 🙂

• SpirantCrayon22

@azullfr

I saw a burning statue somewhere, too, can't remember where it was but it didn't look familiar. It looked like a guardian statue that can be put in a settlement decoration spot.

• bielik01
    1771 posts

@spirantcrayon22 I just had it 😱 Took the route you described, but heard the rumbling in Grantebridgescire, in the middle between Nene Blockade and Utbech.
    And again... even closer to Ravensthorpe.

• SpirantCrayon22

@bielik01

curious

I had a look around with the bird on the second time, too, couldn't see anything

response from Ubisoft potentially indicates it's not supposed to happen

• bielik01
    1771 posts

@spirantcrayon22 in the location I first spotted it

• azullFR
    2367 posts

@spirantcrayon22

you are right :
    I verified, it's not a Valkyrie statue that I saw but the "Guardian" or the "Watcher" statue ( not sure my English translations 😉 )
    I don't know where the basic settlement statue comes from, as I have it only in 1 account.. and I don't remember how I had it 🙂

Note :

• 1- I had a meteor near the place @bielik01 shows in the video = near the 3 statues North-East of Ravensthorpe =

heard the sound, saw the meteor and could collect it's content (around 20 meters from the 3 statues, no cow has been injuried)

• 2- This (Meter and Burnig Statue) only works with a correct "relationship" with Ubi Misconnect =
    • Account that always have a players' Jomsviking at game start = OK
    • Account that Never have a players' Jomsviking at game start = Meteor : Nothing, Burnig Statue : Nothing, My Jomsviking payment : Nothing, Avenge quests : Nothing .... (problem(s) already explained to Ubi several times, several months ago .... 😤 ) ... best of all ... it's the one with witch I wasted 120€ in pre-ordering an Ultimate Edition with 2 still bugged DLCs !!! ( Never again... 😉 )

• 3- Still impossible to send pictures ...
  • SpirantCrayon22

@azullfr

You got the stuff from a meteor?! So they're in this version of the game. Might be worth visiting Offchurch to see if they can be triggered. I don't need any resources but it'd be interesting to see. Worth collecting together any locations in a list.

• bielik01
    1771 posts

@spirantcrayon22 strangest thing was @azullFR actually saw the meteor, so he would know where to go and look for its content. We never had such opportunity.
    @azullFR what did you collect?

• AlexandraAlisDD
    4 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • SpirantCrayon22

@bielik01

Yes, is it what it was when the game was released? Seem to recall hundreds of iron ore, tens of titanium and tungsten. Something like that (this is from watching things online, it was only those with a disc that could do it).

• SpirantCrayon22

@alexandraalisdd

Uh . . . I wrote those words the other day.

• bielik01
    1771 posts

@spirantcrayon22 something like that?

Suggested Topics