ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• nongenuine
    Original poster 21 posts

I get random stutter. I could be running around or in the inventory when this happens. The frame rate drops low and the game freezes momentarily. It happens only once then the game is fine.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Auron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 225 posts

Hey @nongenuine !

Sorry to hear about your problem with the frame drops! First of all, please make sure that your PC meets our recommended requirements for the game!

If the PC above the recommended requirements, please also try performing all the steps in our technical troubleshooting guide - it will ensure that your PC is correctly set up to run the game and help to eliminate most common technical problems 😉

If you have any further questions, or require further assistance, let us know!

Official Response
  • ArnudSwazaneger
    63 posts

@ubi-auron
    i have experience this on occasion myself and my system specs are above even the "Elite 4K" configuration, and i play on 1440p/ultra settings.

CPU: 2700X
    Memory: 32GB (2x16) @ 3600Mhz
    GPU: Nvidia RTX Titan (Game ready drivers and upto date)

Game is stored on an SSD.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1252 posts

@arnudswazaneger

Hey there.

Sorry to hear you're affected by this.

Can you confirm whether the same stutters occur after a clean boot please?

Official Response
  • ArnudSwazaneger
    63 posts

@ubi-orion
    Ah my PC is on pretty much 24/7.

I actually put it down to my graphics card being the RTX Titan. I know it's a very powerful GPU with 24G of V-ram and more than enough power to run even the latest games at 4K at ultra settings, but it's not exactly intended for gaming, or a least, Nvidia doesn't want us to think of it as something to play our games on.

I have a ASUS TUF OC 6800XT that i can pop in and test when i finally get around to assembling my 5950X system that i have had sitting there since last year, hopefully that won't have any issues.

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1252 posts

@arnudswazaneger

No worries! Please do keep us updated on this when you can and thanks for getting back to us

Official Response
  • SuspiciousPixel
    337 posts

@nongenuine Probably the dreaded EAC errors. Check your event viewer and see if you have these logs

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2730 posts

Thanks @suspiciouspixel, worth checking that also.

Official Response

Suggested Topics