ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• KaveNdeBruyne
    Original poster 2 posts

Greetings Ubisoft ♥
    I'm very sorry and lost in the same time, we the dungeon blitz community lost our favorite game ever due to the dead of flash player. I'm here with a big hope that we might get the most efficient solution for us as a dead game community.
    We all tried to contact Blue Mammoth Games which I heard that they're a Ubisoft studio but never worked out and we are sure that they ignored our e-mails and tweets. I'm just here for a very simple request that I don't find it very hard to be done.
    Our request is we hope that we can get a simple answer for just 2 simple questions.
    1st Question: Are BlueMammothGames going to work on dungeon blitz to get it back soon? As Mr.Matt mentioned that they're more likely to re-create a Dungeon-Blitz-type of game rather than getting it back. but since then we never had a clear answer to the future of our favorite game ever.
    2nd Question: If it's not going to be back at all and remain closed forever, at least handle it to the community and we can host our own servers and play on it. Despite that we found out a way to play the game on an alternative for the flash player the company decided to shutdown servers.
    I hope you help me in that, what we request is a simple answer for the previous questions.

Our community are on discord
    Please help us to get a respond from Blue Mammoth Games, we spammed their e-mails and twitter, they just ignored the whole community.
    I'm here with a huge hope that I might get an answer from Ubisoft. I got recommended to contact your support. So I'm looking forward to the respond on this thread.
    And thanks in advance.

*NOTE* Someone from the community suggested the following:-
    What would be the most appropriate method for the community to enjoy this game again is for BMG to provide a way for us to host our own server instead, and BMG can take a specific percentage from any purchases being made in any community server, since they need something back in return for implementing that feature. If you can get them to do that then we have a better chance to bring this game back and at an easier level. It's still risky for them because it's an investment, if no purchases or donations are being made then we wasted their time and our own.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• KaveNdeBruyne
    Original poster 2 posts

People will never care 💔

Suggested Topics