ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Beefumz
    Original poster 1 posts

As the title says, my Bluetooth audio device ceases to exist ONLY when ii start the Ubisoft connect app on my desktop pc. And yes, it literally says "no output devices found" on my sound settings. As soon as I close Ubisoft connect, the audio pops back on without issue. so it is DEFINTELY the Ubisoft app causing this problem but I don't understand why.

I use Sony XM3 bluetooth headphones. And this problem does not occur with any other programs, games or apps. Only Ubisoft's dog[censored] platform.

Would love some insight on what the issue might be, it's driving me mental. (p.s I am a certified computer hardware technician, and I have tried EVERYTHING)

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• ubi-smash
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1693 posts

@beefumz Greetings to the forums! Sorry to hear that you are only running into this problem with your Bluetooth headset when launching Ubisoft Connect. To confirm, does the output device change in your sound settings whenever you open Ubisoft Connect? Also, within your sound setting, are you currently set to "WH-1000XM3 Hands-Free AG Audio" or "WH-1000XM3 Stereo"? Lastly, selecting "WH-1000XM3 Stereo" to your default device, do you continue to experience the same behavior? If you have exhausted all possible troubleshooting already to help remedy this issue when Ubisoft Connect is open, please don't hesitate to reach out to us here with your system files to take a more in-depth look into what might be causing this problem for only the Ubisoft Connect client.

Official Response

Suggested Topics