ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• dumptydo
    Original poster 2 posts

Ive been playing FC5 arcade maps against people from all round the world for years, its been a blast. Great fun, get to unwind from work, setup a lobby for the kids to play shovel dodgers - everyone enjoys it. However there is now 1 player who has been constantly harassing myself, my kids and many other players online constantly. Death threats, [censored] threats, changing the names of the lobby to my user name followed by sick stuff. He has even done that and posted my actual IP (I thought this was a secure safe network, why else would families let kids play on it otherwise!). Ive tried reporting him but with no luck either from psn or ingame. Its no longer fun and all of us just feel sick when this guy comes on. Look I dont mind a bit of sledging or trolling, it comes with the game. However this man is taking it to another level. The final straw was him entering a lobby my daughter had made to play with her friends and him verbally abusing her and telling her he was going to [censored] her and slice her up (Im watering down what he said).
    I am at my wits end. Blocking does nothing. Please ubisoft do something.
    Has anyone else experienced this kind of bullying?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• GameGuru2018
    311 posts

@dumptydo

How did he manage to find out your ip?

If he could do it, then you can find out his.

Find out where he is from.
    Tell him that you will appeal to the judicial authorities of his region, country, city.
    Death threat - is a criminal article.

The police must react to this.

• dumptydo
    Original poster 2 posts

@gameguru2018
    No idea - but one of the players said you can using some sort of software. Ive taken screenshots and sent them to ubisoft. They replied a couple times but haven't done anything. Very disappointed in them. They dont care.

Suggested Topics