ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• LucasTraversim
    Original poster 7 posts

I cannot buy a PS5 at this moment. After the old PS5 patch for 60fps, the game just died for PS4 players.

Lookt at this clip that I already sent to Ubisoft Support. And I did everything that they said.

- recreated the data base, unninstaled and reinstaled the whole game. Nothing works. Have I take any hope for an fix or just unninstall the game?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1665 posts

@lucastraversim Hello there.

Thank you for posting this twitter thread here, to bring this to our attention. Sorry to hear about the performance drops you've been seeing on PlayStation 4.

We appreciate that you've already tried a few technical troubleshooting steps to try and combat this. Would you be able to take a look at the steps outlined in our PS4 connectivity guide here, as connection to our services can also have an impact on your overall performance?

Should the problem persist, could you please tell us if there's any specific areas where you see this happening, or any specific actions that seem to affect your FPS?

Official Response
  • LucasTraversim
    Original poster 7 posts

@ubi-nacho sorry, but i already tryied this steps and nothing work for PS4. I sent a lot of videos on twitter about this problem in every PS4.

We are trying to keep playing your game, but is turning to impossible.

• no content, this is the minor problem;
    • no balance on dark zone;
    • broken skills (trap and stick bomb);
    • players with lag switch;
    • frame dropping;

It's so sad. A great game like this with no fixes, no optimization, no stability.

• Ubi-Viral
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2366 posts

@lucastraversim Thank you for your reply. Just to confirm you tried the connectivity troubleshooting including port forwarding?

Did you find that it was just yourself experiencing these fps drops or was it everyone in your group?

You also mentioned some other subjects and I wanted to address these below:

• no content, this is the minor problem; - We understand that a lack of content can be frustrating and we will pass your feedback on about this.
    • no balance on dark zone; - Could you provide more detailed information about this? Balance against other players or enemy AI?
    • broken skills (trap and stick bomb);- In what way are these broken? Do you have a video of this issue happening for these skills?
    • players with lag switch; - We understand coming across players who lag switch is not a good experience and we advise using the in-game reporting feature for these players please.
    • frame dropping; - As we are already discussing this as the overall topic of this thread I will not address this here.

Thank you and we look forward to your reply.

Official Response
  • moesuvious
    22 posts

@lucastraversim

Content- Why ubi-viral said they would pass it on is beyond me as this game will never receive any more new content. They are struggling to release anything new on the second game much less this one.
    Balance - Again, Viral should just state they are sorry you are having issues but there will never be another balancing patch for this game.
    Broken skills- Again, the same thing, nothing is going to get fixed in this game that the maintenance doesnt fix, so if something is broken and has been broken it will remain broken.
    Lag Switch - Dont waste your time trying to record them as stated, they are not going to do anything about it, its been like this for years now.
    Frame Dropping - Now this one i can point you in the right direction, its that the game just isnt great on ps4's internal HDD, it will run smooth if you ever install a SSD, internal or external. The HDD just cant handle what they are throwing at it sometimes, especially if your drive is almost full as that slows performance as well. The second i switched to an SSD, the game ran great, never fell down the stairs again, never had the frame drops like we all had at one time or another.

In the end though its all the same, the game will never be updated and no fixes will ever be applied to this game again. They do a weekly maintenance and that is it. Cheaters rarely get banned and im betting probably never for this title as its rare in the second. Ive sent them videos with a cheater explaining how he was cheating and giving me a demostration doing multiple different cheats and i saw that dude everyday for months afterwards, they just dont care on that front and especially now with the game being pretty old. Good luck agent, its a great game, played it more than any other but it has its flaws.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2605 posts

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this moesuvious, we are still having planned updates for The Division 2 I can confirm but no major updates are planned for The Division 1.

Hey LucasTraversim, thanks for reaching out to us and for listing the steps you have tried so far. I noticed you didn't have an open case with us, at least on your LucasTraversim account, so I have opened a case for you and gathered all the information you have given us so far.

We will need your port forwarding settings in order to investigate this further and send it to our Division team, so we will lock this thread now to gather these details privately, as they may contain your IP details.

Please check your emails inbox for our message soon. You can view your case, add a comment, or files to your support case, anytime, by clicking on this link here > https://www.ubisoft.com/help/cases

Official Response

Suggested Topics