ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Steven527
    Original poster 384 posts

dumped 3x by Mountain error today. Ubi subpar in so many ways.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• MikeWeeks
    395 posts

Yup, also been getting them of late.

Oh how I remember the company's claim that for a player to have the "best" experience, the game had to be always on-line ... <sigh>

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1286 posts

But I am sure there is an excuse lurking around of why that is, why that happens. It doesn't help to alleviate the issues but you at least learn the why it happens! 😁

• Steven527

more of the same today and may be coincidence but it occurs right after I complete a mission and it forces me to redo it. Hey ubi instead of pushing Quartz maybe you should work on reliability? Just a thought.

• MikeWeeks
    395 posts

@steven527 -- simply wondering, are you playing other than story mode? My drops are within story mode, free-roaming (i.e., no missions active or pinned).

• legacypark
    28 posts

@steven527 -

I've been dumped with the Mountain 000-14 and Mountain 000-15 errors over 10 times in the last few hours. No rhyme or reason as far as mission or location ..... exploring in Story mode, in a bivouac, buying a DMR in Maria's Shop, standing inside the cave at Erewhon. Game is unplayable at this point.

Maybe the Bodarks are hacking Ubisoft's servers ......

• Steven527

i am in story mode as well

• nitpeprules
    25 posts

@steven527 I have been dumped about 10 times in the last couple of days. Getting super annoyed. This is why games should be always online. SUCH BS!!!

• AvengerGR35
    67 posts

Same issue here. It can happen randomly no matter where you are, but for me it mostly happens when I'm in the middle of a mission. Sometimes the game also fast travels to a nearby Bivuac on its own. This especially happens when I order my teammates to do sync shots.

This issue right here justifies the reason we wanted the game to be playable offline just like Wildlands. I won't play it again until it is fixed.

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1286 posts

You know how people say that if you play a vinyl LP song in reverse you will listen to the Devil (or something similar). Well, it appears this game is different... either way you play it it just sucks.

• Ramesh182
    3 posts

Same happened with me but the scenario was total change. Always online is a good but you should take a break after some moments. I was using an old Picsart version and my system was hanged without any reason for two to three hours.

Suggested Topics