ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Gh0sTyNZ
    9 posts

At the time of writing this comment - I currently have a new error on my screen. I am now starting to receive MOUNTAIN-00D12

Not sure if you can get any information on this @Ubi-Milky

• Nightbar0n
    7 posts

@ubi-milky
    . PC (Win10)
    . In Solo play main campaign & co-op, Randomly... Sometimes while in the middle of firefight, sometimes while just strolling about.
    . Mountain 00014.
    . Indonesia
    (Usual Co-op crew from Germany & Austria also experiencing the same issues lately)

• toreadorvampire
    56 posts

I've had I think 4 of them over the weekend. Playing on PC, no VPN and no recorded outages in my own connectivity. I think they were all 14 errors but I can't be certain now. I was doing various things at the times. Three I remember are: working through a side mission (A New Perspective), free-exploring and taking the game off pause (it had only been paused for a minute or two at the time). Each time I was already in the game, playing, but was kicked out back to the welcome screen.

I'm in the UK, with Virgin Media.

• Kr0nik69
    4 posts

- Platform you play on?
    Win 10

- Are you using any VPNs?
    No

- What are you doing when you get disconnected?
    All kind of things. Playing Solo with AI teammates. General Exploring, taking on enemy base

- Which of the error code do you see?
    Mountain-00014

-Who is your ISP/where are you located, if comfortable sharing?
    Axxess MTN Fixed LTE, South Africa..

• re4rr4nged
    1 posts

- Platform you play on?
    Win 10

- Are you using any VPNs?
    No

- What are you doing when you get disconnected?
    Playing Solo with AI teammates.

- Which of the error code do you see?
    Mountain-00014

-Who is your ISP/where are you located, if comfortable sharing?
    Vodafone, Germany

• yakushk
    1 posts

PS4
    No VPN
    In menu changing weapon, I'm doing missions
    Mountain-00015.Mountain-00014
    Minsk. Belarus

• PLUCX
    2 posts

My PC specs:
    Windows 10
    No VPN
    AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor               3.59 GHz
    64.0 GB RAM
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER
    Canada

Object:
    I had very frequent mountain-00015 errors while in multiplayer. No effect in single players.
    Now the Mountain-00015 and Mountain-00014 are less frequent (but still quite annoying) and it seems I can provoke them but other users need to confirm.

At first:
    I started a game with a tactical difficulty, no items levels, maximum immersion.
    After a while I customized the tactical difficulty to include leveled gear.
    While playing in multiplayer, I had the mountain-00015 and mountain-00014 disconnection happens every two minutes or so.

Then:
    Then I modified the difficulty to veteran and kept it vanilla, no customization.
    The game became a lot more stable, less disconnection.
    After a while, I changed my guns/gear while in multiplayer and the mountain-00015 happened.
    I tried it again (still in multiplayer) and every time i modified my gear the mountain-00015 or mountain-00014 happened.
    I think the mountain error happens when a change in the inventory is made in multiplayer and that the gear leveling / tactical gear interfere with one another.

How to maybe reproduce:
    1) Start a new character, select tactical.
    2) Get some gear then go in MP.
    3) Change to option in tactical to have leveled gear.
    4) Linger in the shop or the gear tab or change your gear setup.

How to maybe have have less Mountain errors:
    1) Select a difficulty option that include gear level (ex: Veteran)
    2) Observe if the mountain-00015 frequency is still high.
    3) Avoid going in your inventory

Please confirm/infirm.

• HumanKevin51
    1 posts

Has any one solved this? I think the error just happens whenever I play the "Conquest" mode. Out of that, the game never crashes in the "story" mode and can play for hours!.

Platform: Xbox One X

Using VPN? No

Why am I getting disconnected? I playing story mode

Error code? Mountain-00014 and 00D12

Server? NA

• StepwisePilot
    Original poster 9 posts

Platform: PC (Ubisoft Connect)

Using VPN: NO

Error Code: Mountain-00015 & 00014

What I do when it happens: Anything really. I had started a new game, and it seems just walking for 5 minutes and not interacting with anything causes the problem.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2605 posts

Hello everyone, thank you for these reports - I will add your information to our report again today.

Our QA team were able to also recreate this error code, specifically the Mountain-00014 error code in two separate situations, one solo, one in co-op mode. We do not have a fix for this issue yet, but I wanted to keep you in the loop that the investigations are underway. I am sorry for any inconvenience and interruptions this is creating for your play sessions at this moment in time. thank you for your patience.

Official Response
  • baselstadtamrhy
    2 posts

Xbox One
    No VPN
    Different missions - main and side, Ep1
    Mountain-00014 (always)
    Switzerland, Swisscom, LAN, 10 Gbit/s max.

• Corgi_Julas
    1 posts

PC - Windows 10
    No VPN
    I think disconnection happens when game is trying to save some stuff (changing weapon loadout, progressing in mission, setting camp)
    Mountain-00014 (only this one happens)
    UPC Poland

• thechroniclogic
    2 posts

-Xbox One S
    -No
    -Solo Conquest
    -Mountain-00014
    -Verizon/Philadelphia, PA

• jlhmarson
    23 posts

Same here for the past few days. Anywhere between 10 minutes to 1 hour and then get the error message mountain-00014 and then back to the log in/start screen. Internet is good so no fault at my end. Bug in the game I’m guessing! Strange that it only started after the Russians invaded Ukraine, coincidence?! Sort it out Ubisoft, please. #notogrfrontline

• jlhmarson
    23 posts

@jlhmarson

PS4
    no VPN
    free roam (in motherland after all missions completed.)
    Mountain-00014
    virgin media United Kingdom

#standwithukraine

• Kr0nik69
    4 posts

@jlhmarson LOL, but in all seriousness, I noticed this error after the recent Server maintenance last week

• knottygoal53
    4 posts

i have received the mountain 00014 error code multiple times since last week. its not cool when iam in middle of a mission and when just about to save it, boom! kicked out back to main menu. for now ive decided to abandon playing GRBP until a update patch is sent to fix it. before this error ubisoft servers has been 99% perfect in terms of glitches/bugs. but the error is now being played out with the other people who are using the same console (ps4) and they too have stopped playing BP. please fix the error. iam still loyal playing games under the ubisoft brand.
    no vpn is used.
    sincerely, knotty

• FluggerNO
    5 posts

After the last update I get this error`s as well.
    clap clap clap well done Ubi.....

• Kr0nik69
    4 posts

Well, today, I have been playing most of the day, quiet day at work, and, touch wood, I haven't had the error once yet today. Yesterday it was rampant.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4099 posts

Hi @baselstadtamrhy @Corgi_Julas @thechroniclogic @jlhmarson @Kr0nik69 @knottygoal53 @FluggerNO I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing the Mountain-00014 error.

Thank you for providing the information we requested, I have forwarded this on to the development team.

We will update this thread once we have more information.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Official Response

Suggested Topics