ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Styleflix
    Original poster 1 posts

Hi all!
    Hope this forum is right for my question.
    I want to buy the German boxed edition of Anno 1800 called "Königsedition". It contains a CD with the soundtrack, some artwork cards, the main game with a digital code and season pass 1 and 2.
    But I already own Anno 1800 digitally with my Ubisoft account because I pre ordered it before the release. I am wondering if it is possible to activate the "Königsedition"-Code though and obtain the additional season pass contents or if this is "blocked" because I already own it.
    Would be happy if anyone can help.
    Thanks!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Humility925
    92 posts
    boxed edition

boxed edition version is only useful for ability to play offline, but most company want online even it's single player offline designed, I don't think they would sell boxed edition offline anymore as they want to control intellectual rights and not let hacker copy the game (hacker still do those day even online game), Old day is gone unless brave company willing to return old way sell dvd or usd or cd boxed edition without need online to play game.

Most companies are not interested in selling game offline cd or dvd boxed version those days.

• Ubi-Thorlof
    Anno Dev Team Community Developer 295 posts

@styleflix Yes, if you can still find one of the boxed "Königsedition", you can activate the keys to get the content of the Season 1 and Season 2 pass, that won't be a problem.
    Since you already own the base game, though, it might be easier to buy these Season Passes separately on their own.

Official Response

Suggested Topics