ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Sney-SC-BR
    Original poster 1 posts

Gostaria de saber se existe outra forma de adquirir a Pistola Regulus, a qual está somente na Raid.
    Existe a possibilidade de compra...?

UBI-TOON - English Translation : I would like to know if there is another way to acquire the Regulus Pistol, which is only in Raid.
    Is there a possibility to buy...?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• V4MPiR1
    359 posts

@sney-sc-br No. However, we did have one 'drop' for one of our veterans after killing Williams (3rd IH boss). All of us had to verify it for ourselves, because we didn't think that was possible... perhaps they relaxed the crafting-only [project] restriction, while still keeping it a raid exclusive. The aforementioned veteran gave it (Regulus) to one of our new guys working on the project.

• N3mB0t
    1251 posts

@v4mpir1

percebes português? 😮

só pergunto por curiosidade!👌

• Imagine_Brata
    888 posts

this is english forum

• V4MPiR1
    359 posts

@n3mb0t Nonfluently. I am, however, versed in many of the romance languages, and because of the relative noun and verb consistency and sequencing, am able to infer meaning. Of course, dialects can throw one off... in the same way that Portuguese and Brazilian Portuguese aren't parallel/interchangeable. When in doubt, I use GOOGLE translate... it's quick access and highly accurate. I typed my response in English because: (1) as Imagine_Brata pointed out, this is an English forum, and with no disrespect to non-English languages, that fact should be respected, and (2) it will encourage Sney-SC to use GOOGLE translate and post in English in the future, given (1).

• N3mB0t
    1251 posts

@v4mpir1
    nice , not many people are able to even grasp it , its a very though language to learn , thumbs up for the knowledge.

• Aced_100
    297 posts

Has anyone else been getting exotics and not knowing how they got them, I got a Vile mask today doing Bank Headquarters mission on Heroic, it was just in my inventory at the end of it, never picked anything up during the mission, and it wasn't targeted loot.

• Noxious81
    1261 posts

Hey agent... in this forum we try to stick to English so that each and everyone can understand what's going on here – and of course can hopefully help you!

Anyway – as V4MPiR1 already mentioned, you need to play the Iron Horse raid to obtain it. There currently is no way to buy any exotic for real money or ingame currencies within the game.

• Noxious81
    1261 posts
    Has anyone else been getting exotics and not knowing how they got them, I got a Vile mask today doing Bank Headquarters mission on Heroic, it was just in my inventory at the end of it, never picked anything up during the mission, and it wasn't targeted loot.

Yep, happened to me more than once. Especially as you usually don't pay much attention to the mission's rewards messages popping up directly after having finished the mission. But that's where such exotics usually come from – and just as exotics can be dropped with a very low percentage from any NPC, they can also be a mission reward (as long as they are in your exotic item loot pool).

• the_Kettle
    341 posts

It can be a mission or activity reward as suggested, but in this case it's most likely a season track reward.

• Noxious81
    1261 posts

@the_kettle
    Oh yeah, of course. I have already forgotten that after all those weeks and months we do have a new Season. Of course. Rewards tracks. Another good source of items you didn't pick up...

• WrecK3rr
    471 posts

@v4mpir1

I believe you have to craft it once before it starts dropping.
    So maybe that guy had it already? I could be wrong though.

• V4MPiR1
    359 posts

@wreck3rr Not the Regulus. It was always locked behind behind its crafting project, similarly to the Dodge City Gunslinger's Holster back during its introduction. They relaxed the DCG Holster restriction after a period of time and numerous complaints consequent to accidental deconstructions, and it made its way into the general exotic loot pool. Everyone in the aforementioned raid group already had the Regulus and its blueprint, and were all surprised to see it 'drop', because, again, none of us thought that was possible. A number of us had the project resurface -- due to the 'Cloud Save Alzheimer's Phenomenon' -- and were able to recraft the revolver multiple times, but none of us ever had it 'drop'. Hence, my speculation that the crafting-only restriction has been recently relaxed to some degree.

Suggested Topics