ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Devana.Ukraine
    Original poster 20 posts

Hello! I am writing on behalf of all of Ukraine. As you know, Russia has attacked my country, shooting civilians and children. And the Russians support it. Now Russia is worse than the 3rd Reich and the USSR combined. Because we have given up our nuclear weapons in exchange for our commitment to protect us from the United States and Britain, and they refuse to fight for us, one way to stop the aggressor is to provoke a Russian revolt in Russia against the Putin regime. One such way is to impose sanctions on all fronts. That is why the whole of Ukraine is asking you to disconnect Russia from the Ubisoft while the war is going on.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• COBRA-NL
    1 posts

@devana-ukraine Russia must be banned everywhere

• WreckerALeX
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • VegasHeart
    104 posts

@devana-ukraine There are two [censored] companies EA and Ubisoft,which still working with agressor,pay taxes to their government and using their blood money for calculations inside our regional store.I make it more clear what suppose to be done by Ubisoft:

• Remove Ukraine from Russian store
    • Add UAH,USD or EUR as main currency for our region
    • Remove Ukraine from Russian regional support

I ask everyone to stop buying and using their products,subsciptions and merchandise,because they taking and using their blood money(mentioned rus RUB).Use Epic games or Steam for purchasing if you still want to buy something,because they have UAH as main currency for our region.
    When SWIFT will be blocked inside Russia you cant have your money back,when you ask for refund or this process will take months.
    When Russian RUB falling down Ubisoft makes us buy at inflated prices.How cynical and indifferent you have to be to keep doing that with innocent people?You profit from the war and your hands on the elbow in the blood.
    I've talked to their support before about adding our currency and receive answer that:

Yes we pass this to relevant team,but you better create topic on forum

We are here,so please @Ubi-Milky @UbiKoreanBBQ react on this.
    When Apple stopped their sales and closed their services,some companies like Ubisoft pretend that nothing happens.Dont stand behind!People will remember this.

• Devana.Ukraine
    Original poster 20 posts

@wreckeralex We believed in the world 😞

• Devana.Ukraine
    Original poster 20 posts

@vegasheart A few days ago, EA stopped selling games to Russians, and before that removed the Russian national team and Russian clubs from FIFA22. Rockstar has also banned the sale of games in Russia. Today I saw the news that Ubisoft is stopping selling games to Russians. Thank you for that. Still, Steam would stop selling. But yesterday, Russian providers issued an order where Putin ordered to disconnect everyone from the global Internet by March 11-15. They will have a domestic Russian, as in North Korea, so the Russians will not be in the games anyway.

• Devana.Ukraine
    Original poster 20 posts

Here is a list of restrictions at the moment:
    - Ubisoft has suspended the sale of games in Russia. The company produces games Assassin Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six
    - EA Games has stopped selling its products in Russia and Belarus.
    - Steam has limited Russian users' ability to buy games and pay for services.
    - WePlay Esports has started blocking users from Russia on the tournament platform. Also, Dota 2 Invitational Series Dubai 2022 will not be covered in Russian.
    - Epic Games "stops commercial relations" with Russia
    - Rockstar Games and Activision Blizzard (owns the rights to Call of Duty, Diablo, Overwatch, World of Warcraft) have stopped selling games in Russia
    - CD Projekt Red (Cyberpunk 2077, The Witcher) withdraws its games from sale in Russia and Belarus
    - Elisa Esports on CS: GO eliminated all Russian clubs. This means that the organizers will not invite teams such as Virtus.pro, Team Spirit, Gambit Esports, forZe and other clubs owned by Russia.
    - GOG stopped processing payments in rubles
    - Sony has postponed the release of Gran Turismo 7 in Russia indefinitely.
    - Developed by S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2: Heart of Chernobyl temporarily frozen.
    - Amazon has suspended work on the localization of MMORPG New World in Russian.
    - NAVI has terminated cooperation with RuHub, VirtusPro, CybersportRu and Epic Esports Events.
    - Minecraft removed from AppStore and Google Play in Russia

• Mylez_v20
    1 posts

Hello, im Russian.

I am not to blame for what is happening in Ukraine now. Today I wanted to buy myself the last part of Assassins Creed, but I could not. I don't understand why you hate us. We, ordinary citizens of Russia, have done nothing to anyone. We also want peace. I always thought that games were out of politics, but this situation shows that this is not true.

We don't want war, please don't blame us. There is no need to stir up political hatred here.

Take care of yourself.

With great respect, Sergei Vorshevsky, an ordinary citizen of Russia.

• VegasHeart
    104 posts

@devana-ukraine Seems that Ubisoft heard us:
    https://store.ubi.com/ua
    It says:

We are launching a Ukrainian Ubisoft store for users from Ukraine. The new store will be available in the next few days. Meanwhile, Ukrainian players can still access their games through Ubisoft Connect and contact support.

Thank you!Sadly that only that invasion encourage them to real action.I've talked to them many times before and they always said something like:

Yes we pass this to relevant team

But then nothing happened.I stopped to use Rus support and Ubisoft shop long time ago.I dont mind if they add our country to EU support with ENG language I started to use it long time ago anyways and they are much more competent.
    Currently working with Epic games and asking them block or remove Xsolla as payment provider for Ukraine and instead of this add Paypal.Xsolla absolutely terrible with support.They dont responding by mail,dont give refunds and cant even explain why.

• Devana.Ukraine
    Original poster 20 posts

@vegasheart I have been asking them to add Ukrainian letters to the chat for more than 5 years: і, ї, є, ґ, because it is impossible to communicate with friends in the chat (

@Mylez_v20 Today, my team in P6 included a Russian who called Ukraine bad words, supported the war, and spread Russian propaganda. It is very difficult for me, who sees the killing of children, the shooting of evacuation corridors, the bombing of apartment buildings, to accept this. I am ready to really kill for such words. I sent a complaint against him, but after such cases, I do not understand why the Russians were not blocked from accessing online games? Microsoft has banned the launch of even purchased games from Russia. Ubisoft could ban online games for Russians. I know that not all Russians are like that, but 1-2% of the total population is normal there. [Deleted].

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6075 posts

Hello there,

I would like to respond to some of the concerns and queries that have been raised in this thread.

As highlighted by @VegasHeart, we will be launching a Ukrainian Ubisoft Store shortly. You can find the new store page here. In the meantime, please rest assured that you will be able to access your games through Ubisoft Connect, and that the Player Support team will remain at your disposal for any issues or queries.

I'm sorry to hear that you had this experience in-game, @Devana-Ukraine. If you encounter toxic behaviour, or behaviour that goes against our Code of Conduct, then I recommend that you report the players in-game so our security teams can investigate this further. Additionally, you are always welcome to create a support ticket and contact the Player Support team privately if you have any concerns about behaviour you have encountered whilst playing Ubisoft games.

Please bear in mind that we ask you to respect your fellow players when posting in the forums, even if your opinions may differ. We request that all posts are civil, respectful and constructive. This ensures all visitors can enjoy and benefit from these forums.

If you would like to refresh yourself of the forum rules, you can find them here.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • Alekero
    7 posts

@devana-ukraine
    Firstly - NOT ALL RUSSIANS SUPPORT PUTIN. I guess not the all Ukrainians dumb af but you gonna prove me wrong?
    Secondly - If you ban games and content stuff russians wont revolt or riot etc. No one gonna die in putin's jails because of it and even without any foreign support. Companies who ban russians from games just hypocrite [censored], cuz (again) not all russians support war and majority of dumb russians (who support putin) just not playin UBI\EA\Blizzard games. They highly likely play WoT lol
    And i wanna say something to UBI - your reputation is not what you wanna lose right? By leaving russians (or any nation in future) in such crappy times and by closing games for em - you wont get their support afterwards. You wont get respect. If you ok with that - just dont come back and expect ppl to buy ur stuff. Your "sanctions" wont affect anyone but you 🙂 Ban Putin instead, not common ppl.

• Devana.Ukraine
    Original poster 20 posts

@alekero Imagine us when we don't know if we will be alive the next minute. We are being bombed, children who have not even started going to school are being killed in front of our eyes. When we have free time without lilacs and bombings, we go to games, and here every russian calls us [censored] terms because we are Ukrainian. All 100% I met, except those I know personally. Take a look at the screenshots yourself. Would it be normal to perceive this against the background of murders and terrorist attacks by Russians? Every russians what I meet last time write it. I think need close online games for russians.

• VegasHeart
    104 posts

@ubi-borealis Please pay your attention and remind about forum rules.
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/105749/forum-rules?lang=en-US
    Such as:

• Inappropriate Content
    • No Flaming
    • No Trolling

This topic has own tittle,so lets stay on this so if you guys want to discuss something else you are free to create another topics in discussion section or in other sections related to your request and ofcourse it should be under the rules.Both your last posts @Alekero and @Devana-Ukraine are not releated to this topic.I could post a long reply for both of you with explaining things,but as you can see im not doing this,because i respect forum rules..This discussion was about Ukrainian shop not something else,so lets stay on this.I respect and understand your feeling,but lets stay civil here.
    At the end i can inform you that,while Ubisoft working on Ukrainian store we have Internation store available with UAH currency for our region.Since i personally talked with support they said:

Store is available for purchases and you can freely buy games there.

I dont give the links here,because you can find it just using launcher and to reach that store in your browser,just login to any other country regional page and the you will be redirected to that store,based on your current location.
    Currently not available only subsciption service.But it will be added soon.
    I think this topic can be marked as Resolved,because Ubisoft already done what we asked for,even if thats only temporary solution it was done in short terms.

• Devana.Ukraine
    Original poster 20 posts
    Please pay your attention and remind about forum rules.https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/105749/forum-rules?lang=en-USSuch as:Inappropriate ContentNo FlamingNo TrollingThis topic has own tittle,so lets stay on this so if you guys want to discuss something else you are free to create another topics in discussion section or in other sections related to your request and ofcourse it should be under the rules.Both your last posts @Alekero and @Devana-Ukraine are not releated to this topic.I could post a long reply for both of you with explaining things,but as you can see im not doing this,because i respect forum rules..This discussion was about Ukrainian shop not something else,so lets stay on this.I respect and understand your feeling,but lets stay civil here.At the end i can inform you that,while Ubisoft working on Ukrainian store we have Internation store available with UAH currency for our region.Since i personally talked with support they said:Store is available for purchases and you can freely buy games there.I dont give the links here,because you can find it just using launcher and to reach that store in your browser,just login to any other country regional page and the you will be redirected to that store,based on your current location.Currently not available only subsciption service.But it will be added soon.I think this topic can be marked as Resolved,because Ubisoft already done what we asked for,even if thats only temporary solution it was done in short terms.

Here the topic was, rather, about sanctions against the russians from Ubisoft, so I wrote on the topic. And when will Ukrainian letters і, ї, є, ґ be added to the Rainbow game chat?

Suggested Topics