ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1256 posts

@steven527

Steven, in situations like this, can you not throw a grenade near you? or place a mine, C4 and then a Nade near you in hopes that you get rescued by your teammates (we are not going to discuss the miracle of coming back to life once you are deader than a doornail... sssssshhhhh) or if no teammates you spawn somewhere else and not near the sink hole again?

Funny (and not funny ha ha) how this game truly has more holes than a slice of swiss cheese.

NOw, being said that, I do remember how sometimes, no matter how grenades you throw at yourself, to no avail, you just won't die... another thing one must praise the studio for.

• Steven527
    381 posts

@fcac-no-moe once in this mode you can't do anything but bounce around looking really stupid.. it is quite embarrassing and the AI teammates laugh at me a lot. Then I go into the menu and select no teammates and laugh back at them.

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1256 posts
    @fcac-no-moe once in this mode you can't do anything but bounce around looking really stupid.. it is quite embarrassing and the AI teammates laugh at me a lot. Then I go into the menu and select no teammates and laugh back at them.

Well, as long as you get your revenge... winner winner chicken dinner! 😂

• Steven527
    381 posts

My intel said to capture a Sentinel transport helicopter. This is what Ubi thinks is a transport helicopter.

• MikeWeeks
    321 posts

Simply another example of the sloppy coding by the studio for this game. Had to FT back to a nearby biv to clear the dropped item from the world map, so that the mission could continue (i.e., get the game to present a proper/correct "E" to interact.)

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1256 posts
    My intel said to capture a Sentinel transport helicopter. This is what Ubi thinks is a transport helicopter.

Just be glad they didn't call it "Apache" 😂

And people don't believe that UBI is ALL about Authenticity... Meh!

• Steven527
    381 posts

That classic moment when you can't interact to end the mission because there is an object you can't pick up that takes priority. Thanks Ubi.

Suggested Topics