ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• EvilGamer200
    Original poster 3 posts

I don't know if anyone else has this problem, but the main problem I have with The Crew 2 is that the game is super slow. I don't have any other games that are as slow as The Crew 2. I don't play that many games on my PS4 either. I have 948.2 GB out of 2TB of storage left on my PS4 and my storage isn't the problem. Please consider speeding up the game. I'm tired of dealing with The Crew 2 being so slow. Another thing is that I just unlocked the helicopter, right? Well, the graphics need to be a lot smoother when you're up high in the sky. I have never seen graphics in any game that looked so fuzzy when you're high in the sky. Please consider smoothing out the graphics.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Mercury
    Ubisoft Support Staff 619 posts

Hey @evilgamer200, I'm sorry to hear about this gameplay issue you've encountered. I completely understand the inconvenience & frustration this can cause.

In order to take a closer look, would you please provide clips showing these graphics issues, as well as providing more information about what you're referring to with "I'm tired of dealing with The Crew 2 being so slow"? Also, I would advise giving this general technical troubleshooting guide as well in the meantime, as this can narrow down these issues.

Thank you so much!

Official Response

Suggested Topics