ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• FcAc-No-Moe
    Original poster 1278 posts

Man, I had forgotten how much fun it was doing away with the Cell Baddies as well as the Ceph creatures using the Bow while cloaked. The other weird ceph creatures can also be fun using the different Arrow tips. The game is meant to be a bit of a run and gun but if you change tactics a bit and stop to smell the roses (so to speak) you can just clean house with the Bow & Arrows.

It is a bit of a Pita afterwards since you either have to pick up arrow by arrow so you can get your count back or do away with the enemy while standing near an Arrow crate.

Ok then, until next time.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Church367A
    147 posts

Never played the Crisis games, have anything to directly compare them to gameplay wise? Mainly been playing Warframe, MGSV, as well as battlefield 4 and 5 lately. Been fairly disappointed and uninterested overall with most games that have recently released to where I haven't bought anything in a while just due to how so many release in what I consider to be an unacceptable state.

• jmagnum50
    136 posts

Right now, no. I thought 3 was the last chapter in that story. Yeah, using the suit was cool, spoiler But if the devs want to add a new chapter, let's see what they got.

In my personal opinion, one game with a similar story that could/should be continued is the Resistance series. I think the devs said they told all there was to tell with that story or something. I personally think that there could be some good reasons to continue that story, spoiler. But that's just what I think, you know.

• FcAc-No-Moe
    Original poster 1278 posts
    Never played the Crisis games, have anything to directly compare them to gameplay wise? Mainly been playing Warframe, MGSV, as well as battlefield 4 and 5 lately. Been fairly disappointed and uninterested overall with most games that have recently released to where I haven't bought anything in a while just due to how so many release in what I consider to be an unacceptable state.

Crytek was the studio that gave us the Original Far Cry, to me one of the best shooters of all times, sans, the mutants and part of the horror but still a game that I have played intensely even after all these years. I could be wrong but it was pretty open world. Unfortunately for me, Ubisoft bought the franchise from Crytek and that was pretty much all she wrote. Again, for me.

Fast forward to the first Crysis and we go back to an island with gorgeous graphics, albeit, with a heavy toll even on the most high end Rigs and a bit less open world perhaps but it was a very good shooter with an awesome and believable plot as well. Again, I could have done away with the Sci-Fi part of it but I guess it goes with the territory as It does seem that the Crytek studio has a fascination for a bit more of the Sci-Fi than I do like in a shooter but their weapons were modern and some a bit futuristic but not Halo-Type either. The Aliens do had some weird weapons but the enemy and your character didn't.

This last playthrough I told myself I was only going to use some weapons and I was going to take advantage of the cloak system and the other Nanosuit options more than just shoot people and be done with it and I have to admit, I am enjoying it even more. Perhaps because it is a bit out of the ordinary modern shooters.

I haven't bought anything in a while just due to how so many release in what I consider to be an unacceptable state.

Hell, this is exactly why I haven't bought any new games either. Hell, I am still regretting purchasing CoDMW19 (even if at half price) because I felt they rushed it out in order to come up with the free Warzone but I have learn that lesson as well. The campaign was mediocre to mid High at best and it lack the content all of the previous ones had and I am not talking about paid or extra DLCs either.

I haven't played Wildlands as much as say Chris and others here but I grew tired of it, tired of the dailies and tired of the server issues when Online and I started another campaign with BP and the Mod but I also got tired of the same old same old. Now, I am in the middle of finishing a Wildland Campaign that we started in June and I must admit, it is the most fun part of the game, even if we don't play it everyday since the time difference and real chores prevents it.

@jmagnum50 Believe me, I got a bit confused between C2 and C3 because I felt that they either omitted something in the story or I missed a lot of it by not reading the bit and pieces they want you to find, which I normally don't bother with any shooter game even though I do recall something they said at the end of C2 or perhaps beginning of C3 as to the why Prophet took over from Alcatraz.

Seriously though, I do hope they don't go crazy trying to push their Next Gen agenda and make the game more playable from the get go in a gaming rig. I also hope that they do what Ubi has done and bring assets that just don't go with the Franchise, otherwise, I am going to be the first one to pass on it.

Suggested Topics