ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• sovike77
    Original poster 2 posts

(It is my first ghost recon game; yes yes ik everyone says wildlands would've been a "better" choice but I chose BP because its more on my classic modern warfare theme). So, I am just interested how many ppl are playing it and if its still pretty alive. I cant find any player count online:( If you have any tips for a COMPLETELY newcomer, not just in the game but in the series as a whole, I would welcome them dearly. Thank you for your time wasted reading my post and for your comment if you will leave any.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• FcAc-No-Moe
    1273 posts

Welcome, by the looks of it (or going by your post) you are more into PvP than playing the Campaign so I can't help you there. I also have not done a lot of Co-Op in this game but if you have a few friends, any game will be enjoyable in Co-Op.

I am sure than others will chime in and add to your enjoyment, you just gotta be patient as this forum doesn't give it for lots of users to be here at all times.

• Infl1encer
    45 posts

@sovike77 Hello, nice to see new players to the Game. I can give u some nice tips.
    Your first skill points should go into XP, as well as the parachute. Keep away from flying drones at the beginning, they can become deadly very quickly. The best classes are Echelon (detect enemies), Sharpshooter (detect enemies), and Medic ( revive yourself/friends).

It's even more fun with friends or other players. If u wanna play pvp i cant help u there, because i never played before. If u need any help just friend me at Ubisoft, im lv.300 and have over 350+ hours playtime.

• sovike77
    Original poster 2 posts

(It is my first ghost recon game; yes yes ik everyone says wildlands would've been a "better" choice but I chose BP because its more on my classic modern warfare theme). So, I am just interested how many ppl are playing it and if its still pretty alive. I cant find any player count online:( If you have any tips for a COMPLETELY newcomer https://tweakbox.mobi/, not just in the game but in the series as a whole, I would welcome them dearly. Thank you for your time wasted reading my post and for your comment if you will leave any.

I got this,...

• toreadorvampire
    56 posts

If you're playing with Gear Score disabled (aka Immersive Mode) then a lot of areas/bases in the game will be approachable and doable even before you have been playing for a long time. I think with a low-power character, they might not be possible because of the damage penalty (attacking high level enemies with low level gear).

So - avoid the mistake I made. Brother vs Brother is the final story mission in Episode 1, even though you're given it straight away. If you go complete it straight away then you're going to be playing the rest of the game backwards.

• stdape
    34 posts

Old post. but this game would have been a big hit if they listened. Missions are mainly rubbish, a Lot of us made our own ideas, but as UBI never released a MIssion Editor, the Game failed. Next release is going to be a hard choice. Dedicated Ghost Recon Fans, are now suspicious of Ubisoft, which is a shame as they had the Basis of a Great Game, but bad Mission Planning.

• Infl1encer
    45 posts

@stdape Im very skeptical about it, i like TD2 but what i see on Ubi Forward, i didnt like it. I hoped there is smth like TD3, but nope nothing. I really want another open world Game with Player Search and non pvp.

Suggested Topics