ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Tyranmedic
    Original poster 53 posts

This has been happening for quite some time now, hopefully the developers “will do something about this,”
    Everytime you equip the chem launcher eaither fire starter, foam,heals or oxi, the timer counts ahead then stalls and goes backwards and sometimes stay the same number as in this video.
    please watch All of it.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Tyranmedic
    Original poster 53 posts

@ubisoft folks
    is this bug not important to discuss with the team?

• Ubi-Mushy
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1117 posts

Hi @tyranmedic, apologies for the late response! We'd definitely like to look into this issue.

Does this only happen with the chem launcher, or have you noticed similar issues with other weapons? Does this occur with every loadout you've tried for the chem launcher?

Official Response
  • Tyranmedic
    Original poster 53 posts

@ubi-mushy
    hi there and thanks for the reply!

this happens with every chem launcher, foam, heals, oxi and fire.
    been like this for several months now…

sometimes the hive will get mixed up, not often and haven’t seen it happen in a while

• Ubi-Mushy
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1117 posts

@tyranmedic Gotcha, thanks for the additional info!

One more question - have you noticed this happening more often in certain game modes, locations, or after specific actions? Or does it seem to happen randomly?

Official Response
  • Tyranmedic
    Original poster 53 posts

@ubi-mushy
    as in the video I submitted, I noticed this happens all the time when I switch builds on the fly.
    it happens in all missions, it’s not specific to a location and should be easy to replicate.

• Ubi-Mercury
    619 posts

Thanks for clarifying @tyranmedic! When you say switching builds on the fly, are you switching the entire build, or only switching specific items?

• Tyranmedic
    Original poster 53 posts

@ubi-mercury
    switching entire builds on the fly to adapt the situation.
    btw, since we’re talking about bugs, the shield bug is back when u have it equppied and then put it away, the characters arm keeps cycling to the back and front of charter constantly..
    And I’m not allowed to spell tardigrade in my saved loadout due to filters, if you can call it tardigrade, why can’t I call it?

• Ubi-Nacho
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1736 posts

@tyranmedic

Thank you for confirming this for us.

So we can ensure that this isn't the result of any missing or corrupt files, would you please be able to verify your games files for us, if you're on PC? If you're playing on console, this step won't apply!

Sorry to hear about this shield bug returning. If you're able to capture a clip of this happening too, it would be much appreciated.

To answer your question regarding the filters in-game, regrettably this isn't something we're able to change. Would it be possible to try naming this loadout 'Tgrade' or something similar, so that you're still able to identify it as Tardigrade?

Many thanks.

Official Response
  • Tyranmedic
    Original poster 53 posts

@ubi-nacho

im on PS5

I did submit a video to developers a few months back about this issue, please check in the forum for it.

Tgrade, I believe we’re skirting around the question, this is a mature game is it not?
    if the developers are able to call this a certain name, we as gamers should be able to do same.

• michalokkie
    3 posts

@tyranmedic happens sometimes on Xbox as well when using my pyrobuild

• Ubi-Froggard
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2973 posts

Hey @tyranmedic and @michalokkie

Thanks for confirming which platforms you have seen this on too. The dev team have been made aware of this and it will be looked into. If they need any additional information or we have any news on this, we'll get back to you here on this thread.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2822 posts

Hey there @Tyranmedic and @michalokkie - thanks very much for waiting while we've looked into this internally.

Our teams have been investigating, but we've been unable to replicate this on our end, so we'd like a bit more information.

• Does this happen with all loadouts, or only specific loadouts?
    • Can you share some screenshots showing loadouts you've noticed this with? Ideally, we'd need screenshots showing your items and stats. Even if this happens with all loadouts, please share some screenshots of an example of a loadout where this has happened anyway. Here's our screenshots guide, and they can be added to the thread using the little image icon next to the link button.

Please let me know if I can clarify these requests!

Official Response

Suggested Topics