ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MetalDawn71
    Original poster 34 posts

I have a question to clarify.
    Recently I read to patch notes to the recent update 1.5.0. The part I I am confused on is this:

• New players can start the expansion at any time from the main menu with the player boost. You will start your journey at Power Level 340 with a predefined selection of gear and weapons.

and the extra skill nodes that we got, which is all well and good.

Do the players still have to pay for the DLC separately?

Thank you ahead of time.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• FobicZy
    3 posts

@metaldawn71

Since it is a standalone dlc I would assume everyone that haven´t already payed, has to pay to play it.
    It´s the only answer that seems logic, getting hopes up is destructive so we better crush it now xD

• TheNorfolkian
    1498 posts

@metaldawn71 Ubisoft did the same thing with Odyssey when they released the Fate of Atlantis expansion. You get the option to start a new game with a new character that starts at a prefixed level which can handle the grist of the game.

Any way... to actually answer your question... YES. There is no getting around the fact that Ragnarök has to be paid for in order to play it in any form. I recently laid out my own full-blown argument regarding the problem of having legacy players pay for a whole new expansion.

Suggested Topics