ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SpirantCrayon22
    Original poster 1685 posts

It's not a problem for me but I am getting three quests from Reda every day.

Two are normal 5 opal jobs.

The other is the same one in the same place as it was on Tuesday, killing a bloke with three Woe-Bringers somewhere in Lincolnshire. I do not get opals for the repeats.

(I also get the damned message about new downloadable content being detected after fnishing this one, it seems.)

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• TheNorfolkian
    1282 posts

@spirantcrayon22 That”s really odd. I’m not seeing that on my end. Does the quest have the same daily timer as the other two?

• SpirantCrayon22

@thenorfolkian

I didn't look at the timer. I assume it'll pop up again tomorrow, I'll try and remember to look.

• bielik01
    1746 posts

@spirantcrayon22 I'm always up for some free opals 🙂
    When did you get that third quest?

• SpirantCrayon22

@bielik01

As usual on Tuesday but then I got it today, yesterday, not 100% sure about Thursday and I don't think on Wednesday. But I'm not getting opal for the repeats, just the 20 when it pops up on Tuesday.

• SpirantCrayon22

I did the quests yesterday, two normal and one repeat, as mentioned. Reda just offered the same three quests just now. I get the XP for completing the quest but do not get the opal.

Now, this is is suspicious as it popped up at the same time as the business where I get repeated messages about new downloadable content. So, @bielik01 (or anyone else for that matter!) if you don't get the new dlc message then I suspect you are not going to see these extra quests.

So it's all related to Connect. Something's gone wrong with Connect.

• bielik01
    1746 posts

@spirantcrayon22 can you show me that message? Okay, so only new quest, no opals, and probably no new weekly selection?

• SpirantCrayon22

@bielik01

If I remember to do a screen shot. I described it a bit in this thread - https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/138867/new-downloadable-content-every-time?lang=en-GB.

• SpirantCrayon22

This went away when DoR launched fully, short-lived bug.

Suggested Topics