ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• CHIDORIX2
    Original poster 5 posts

Please change how much the mtx outfits cost I've spent £120 on mtx and still don't own all the items also the base game I spent £45 so you can see why this is a problem for me I don't even own the full experience yet. Costumes should be jnlockables never sold to players and they definitely shouldn't be limited time only . I refuse to spend any additional money as im being robbed blind instead of a £10 season pass with 3 months of stuff included store items cost far too much even with a current vip status active* ps I don't have a problem with adding outfits after updates or anything but they must be aquirable with in game challenges *

I've been playing since day one and I find it really irritating how every ubisoft game has turned into a cashcow instead of thinking player first to reward them for play instead they must spend ludicrous amount of money to obtain cosmetics that should be earnable in game

Not only that but this game is also online only even with a single player mode the game has no pause option for single player neither . I would like for you to take this feedback into account and actually apply what I have said to the game because im 100 percent certain I'm not spending anymore cash on this game until content is A heavily discount so skins are $1 each or B season passes becom a thing

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• MrBomber
    20 posts

@jordandayes you have some points but all in all i cant really agree with you here. sure those skins are kinda expensive but first of all you dont have to buy those. is cosmetics. buy some for your favourite operators and thats it. while i would like skins to be sold a bit cheaper, (i dont buy skins for those pricec at all),1$ might be a bit exaggerated. this is not just ubisoft, nowadays skins in all games are expesive.
    and what do you mean by limited time only? like the spillover event cosmetics because the shop is not limeted time only, you know there is a category with all skins? thats how games work and thats what makes limited gamemodes more interesting. and they make it a "cashshow" because people buy those skins, just like you. why bring the prices down and make it free when they can make money with it... thats how life works^^

and last: you are robbed blind?? like...really? [censored] xD where does that come from. you know exactly what you buy, skins - just cosmetics.

so yes, i agree skins should be cheaper, especially when its just a recolour like in many games, and i would like to see those eliteskins from six siege, because i really dont like the style from the legendarys ingame right now, but all in all i have to say: if you really feel what you wrote.. gaming might not be the right hobbie for you, beause thats how games work thees days. sry

Suggested Topics