ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Cowabunga860
    Original poster 1 posts

This game is one of the more enjoyable games that have recently been released. What it lacks is any “game-extending” features. Once you’ve made it to REACT Progression 31 and all 19 operators to level 10 there’s not much to really keep you going in terms of progression.
    Suggestion would be to develop some form of “Prestige” function whether it be resetting Operator rank, REACT progression rank, or both and associate an incentive (i.e. the rank symbol, uniform, headgear, and weapon skin).
    This feature should also be totally optional as it doesn’t appeal to all players but it does allow consistent players to keep that “grind” going while waiting for more content to drop.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• MrBomber
    20 posts

@cowabunga860 i totally agree that we need more things to grind for. especially operator levels. bringing an operator to level 10 makes him really fun to play but at the same time the operator is basically finished and you need to level another one until all are max level and you got nothing to do other than maelstrom once a week.

my idea was to make max operator level 100, and make a few cosmetics as reward. maybe something like this:
    lvl 20: black ice weapons
    lvl 40: gadget skin from eliteskins in siege
    lvl 60: elite uniform from siege
    lvl 80: elite helmet from siege
    lvl100: special animations when starting or finishing the missions, like in the operator screen
    or even bigger gaps between new cosmetics, maybe even 50/100/150 etc. just so have have a goal to grind xp for

and maybe after lvl 100 you could get that prestige 1* you mentioned and start with level 1
    atleast those ep wouldnt be wasted, especially those 50-100k in maelstrom.... its kinda frustrating that all those are just wasted
    even without new cosmetics and upgrades for leveling up, it would give you a reason to play a level 10 operator

• WildHunt
    215 posts

My interest in this game has dropped massively since I got all operators to level 10, done the current event as well which was fun. I like MrBomber's idea of increasing the level to 100 and having milestone rewards but prestige in that instance would not be needed.

I think Extraction is one of the best co-op games I've played but like other co-op games, the replay value is limited. Nothing wrong with that because these games are not designed to be played forever.

• MrBomber
    20 posts

do the important people for this like devs or whoever is in charge even read the forum and see this post? would be great im someone makes sure they know that there is such an easy way to make the game more playable longterm. this is such a simple change and probably easy to implement, why is that not in the game after weeks, especially after that anthill xp farm week, where everyone has their operators on max level and nothing to grind for.
    just too a look in division 2. there are people level 8k + grinding grinding grinding. if you have something where your xp is going many people keep playing no matter what. and thats one thing extraction need ASAP

can somebody plsss make sure the important people get this? maybe mods of the forum send this to those in charge...

• LateNiteDelight
    1040 posts

Was recently discussing this with our group - this seems like a game we'll run the Maelstrom and maybe some events we find fun, then mosey over to something else while waiting for a new operator and/or map. I think Prestige would give us more reasons to pop in when nobody has a strong leaning on what to play - but I probably fall into the camp of preferring Studies, that way I can decide who to run with and the rewards are universal - they also seem like they'd be pretty easy to keep adding. Or they could consider adding a variant of the Mastery system from Breakpoint [which it sounds like they're doing for TD2 as well]?

I'm hoping they'll give us a new Map or Operator every quarter, but even then, we'll finish that off relatively quickly. Kind of feel like that is the point though? The lower cost of entry, paired with the high quality [and priced] cosmetics. On that front, not sure why, but at $10 a pop, I haven't really purchased anything - but at $5, I probably would have bought a handful already. Silly, but for some reason $5 seems reasonable for an outfit, while $10 seems excessive.

• MrBomber
    20 posts

can we atleast can a confirmation that someone important read this or is aware of this proposal/idea? it feels like this game is dead already and nobody cares to save it... there are people who love the concept of the game but we need something so do.. not new monsters which gives us nothing beceause we have every operator maxed....

PLS ubisoft.... you need to act and give us something so grind for. levels for operator/prestige system/elite skins whatever

• Spacebar2021
    9 posts

@mrbomber I see ubi devs reply to posts or at least admins or something i'm not very knowledgeable on who people are on the site.

• Spacebar2021
    9 posts

@cowabunga860 looks like they took note of your suggestion because they added prestige levels to operators!

Suggested Topics