ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AndrewAtwill
    Original poster 19 posts

The only reason I suggest this because after anyone who has played this since it was released on a regular basis, you gather a lot of money and resources, then buy and accumulate items. You do enough, you get money and buy more runes
    Runes that are almost inaccessible when you have several sets filled because the ones you are not using and available do not display. I seem to only get what I is already used in multiple sets. It's nice it tells you where it is being used but when you want to try a set that has no runes it is not showing only what you have not used that is available to use, it becomes almost a moot point. You want to see what you can use, not what you already have used. You only have to look at your gear to know what you've used. It's not difficult.

Sure, you can get rid of wolf claws, eggs and other items and buy arrows but that is about the only use if you cannot use the runes you buy new, as once you have reached a certain number of runes, there is a limit in display.
    OR - I have no idea what I am doing - that wouldn't be the first time but somehow based on insinuations in many threads, I do not think so. Removing runes from existing sets you might shift and swap to defeats the purpose. There are threads on set selection in Odyssey that is not available in Valhalla everywhere. So if they're not going to make that available it seems short-sighted not to allow all the inventory to be available.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics