ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ace3001
    Original poster 12 posts

Official information on this is not quite forthcoming outside of the initial news post ( https://news.ubisoft.com/en-us/article/3W3oPqRCHGgB8MlMG4o6cW/assassins-creed-valhalla-unveils-dawn-of-ragnark-expansion-and-free-crossover-stories ) where they said "Dawn of Ragnarök will launch on March 10, 2022, and will be available as a separate purchase for owners of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PC, Stadia, and Amazon Luna (and will also be included with a Ubisoft+ subscription)"
    But if I go to the Ubisoft store, it looks like only the Deluxe Edition of the game is included in Ubisoft+, and not the Ragnarok Edition. Deluxe of course does not contain Dawn of Ragnarok, as that is outside the season pass
    So, this is a shot in the dark, but does anyone have any solid information on this?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• zzcool500
    40 posts

Dawn of Ragnarök will launch on March 10, 2022, and will be available as a separate purchase for owners of Assassin’s Creed Valhalla on PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PC, Stadia, and Amazon Luna (and will also be included with a Ubisoft+ subscription)

• ace3001
    Original poster 12 posts

@zzcool500 Yes, that's what the original news post says
    But if you go to the store, the Deluxe Edition of AC Valhalla and the Season Pass clearly indicate that they are available as part of Ubisoft+
    However neither the Ragnarok Edition of AC Valhalla nor the Dawn of Ragnarok DLC itself contain this indicator
    This is why I want to see if someone has any real information about this apparent contradiction

• zzcool500
    40 posts

@ace3001 well i'm playing it now and i am on uplay+

• ace3001
    Original poster 12 posts

@zzcool500 The DLC is unlocked already?

• mikez19999
    30 posts

@ace3001 Not yet. He is making stuff up. It will be included though. You should have already recieved the armor, lynx and eagle.
    He confused it with Isle of the skye.

• zzcool500
    40 posts

@mikez19999 i literally had a intro for dawn of ragnarok telling me i can start it

• mikez19999
    30 posts

@mikez19999 You stated you assumed it was isle of the skye on the forums not even 2 hours ago bud. It can be downloaded now though. Log out of Uconnect and then back in. It will dl about ~ 16 gb of files. It's DLC 148 in your folder.

• ace3001
    Original poster 12 posts

@mikez19999 Alright thanks
    I had no idea about that part either, as I unsubbed last year after finishing the season passes for both AC Valhalla and WD Legion
    Just wanted to confirm this before resubbing

• satensjoint
    2 posts

@ace3001 I pre ordered dawn of ragnarok I play the game through Amazon luna but I can't play the game at all now all it says is "installing 00% complete

• mikez19999
    30 posts

@satensjoint still persisiting?

• ThatFreeasadog
    2 posts

@mikez19999 yeah i got the egal lynx and armour

• ThatFreeasadog
    2 posts

@zzcool500 i went to asuguard and did amission where i had to bound the giant wolf

• tcarlisle2012
    192 posts

@thatfreeasadog That's not Ragnarok, but I think you have to complete that first before Ragnarok will be available to you. There are two things you needed to have completed, with that being one.

• ace3001
    Original poster 12 posts

To update this:
    After DoR launched, the Complete Edition got marked on the store as included with Ubisoft+
    Subscribed, played through, unsubscribed
    Ubisoft+ is the best thing Ubisoft has done in a very long time

Suggested Topics