ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Wynimm
    Original poster 3 posts

Hi,

I started game recently i played norway part with no issue at all. After coming to England it was normal at first but recently after the patch i started crashing every 10 min I send several crash reports to ubisoft.I dont have any heating issue , my softwares are all up to date. I verify the game but that doesnt change anything. I dont know what to do. Game is unplayable for me . I hope you guys can help me.

Regards

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4257 posts

Hi @wynimm I'm sorry to hear that Assassin's Creed Valhalla is crashing after installing the 1.5.0 update.

Could you take a look at the PC troubleshooting article and run through all the steps listed then try again. The support article contains some of the most common fixes for crashes, freezing, FPS drops and more.

Please confirm if this resolves the issue. 

Official Response
  • Wynimm
    Original poster 3 posts

@ubi-keo I already tried the guide but couldnt solve the problem. I even tried other fixes players suggested. I think it started after uptade. It was fine until the uptade. I can share my dxdiag and msinfo but i think i dont have the privilege to add them. As i mentioned before i send several crash reports. You can check there and try to figure out the problem. Thx for your help.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2554 posts

Hello @wynimm,

Sorry to hear that you are still experiencing this issue after performing the steps from above.

Can you please share your diagnostic files through the support case with this link? It will help our teams to investigate these crashes for you.

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • D2H73
    1 posts

I'm also seeing a LOT of crashes. No less than 5 in an 8 hour session.

Ryzen 9 5900x
    32GB ddr4 3600
    RTX 3080.

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4257 posts

Hi @d2h73 I'm sorry to hear that you are also experiencing crashes in Assassin's Creed Valhalla.

Can you please go through the troubleshooting steps in the link in my post above if you haven't already done so then try again and confirm if the issue persists.

Official Response

Suggested Topics