ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UNSOLVED Pagan: control missing and keep losing inventory, traits, weapon cases, and unlocked clothes when escaped or exiting Dlc.

0 Likes/11 Replies/107 Views
    Quake9
    Original poster 6 posts

Hi, i had or have a serious issue with the Pagan Control Dlc. When i sometimes exit the game, or like escaped and close the dlc just to going to play the main game, when i later start up Pagan control dlc again. All my traits, unlocked gear clothes to use in main game are completely reset and lost. And i have to start over from the beginning with nothing unlocked. Same goes for all unlocked weapon cases. What do i need to understand what is wrong, and what do i have to do? Also noted i have saved in the original Location or safe house. It's like the DLC is recognizing that i never even played the dlc sure feels like it.

Thanks, My GT on xbox is pontquake.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Milky
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2552 posts

Hello @quake9 thanks for getting in touch and thanks for reporting this.

Can you let me know what mind level you are currently playing the DLC on, and have you tried changing mind level, to see if the DLC will remember your progress on other difficulty settings, after closing the game, then returning?

Official Response
  • Quake9
    Original poster 6 posts

No and yes, the progress and unlockable gear loss can happen randomly and that means after i unlocked the other mind levels, after mind level 1. Or if i get to mind level 2 also all mind levels are lost and locked when this happens so i have to start from mind level 1 again. Or if i just exit the game dlc. Im currently on mind level 1.

Iv'e also have the other Dlc's installed if that could be an issue. That they cant be installed together or something?

• Ubi-Milky

Thanks for the reply @quake9

The DLC's are part of a Season Pass so they should all be able to be downloaded at the same time ideally. If you played the other DLCs and did not have this issue, it might be worth uninstalling the other DLC's as a test (if you have the option to do so) to see if the Control DLC is still having issues with saving progress afterward.

If you haven't already done so, could you please upload your save game to the cloud within the game's options, so we can access it?

With the information you have given me so far, I will open an investigation with our QA team to see if we can replicate this issue, and check your save file if it is available.

Official Response
  • Quake9
    Original poster 6 posts

Hi, ok i will get back to send the information. Here. I have progress on the other Two Dlcs Joseph: collapse and Vaas insanity that havent been reset and The unlocks on them are still claimed and progress is saved. I see what happens and get back here as soon as i have uninstalled the other two Dlcs. And uploaded the save.

• Ubi-Milky

Thanks very much for the help friend.

It is also worth asking, as you are playing the game on XBSX, do you have your correct Ubisoft Account linked to your Xbox account, as this could be a reason why game progress is also not saving, if you do not have the correct Ubisoft account linked.

If you log in to our account manager website with your Quake9 Ubisoft details, do you see your linked Xbox account on this webpage, if you scroll down >
    https://account.ubisoft.com/en-GB/account-information

Official Response
  • Quake9
    Original poster 6 posts

Yea so here is the thing, my main account is linked to Ubisoft (my XB S/X) account is linked to that ubisoft account. this is not my account, because my mail have been blocked for inactivity so i can't sign in to it. Here im now with this account that i had to make.

• Quake9
    Original poster 6 posts

Hi, so how do i upload the save file on xbox cloud so you can use do you need my sign in details? Also have uninstalled the other Dlcs. And pagan control seem to have saved progress so far.

• UbiSushiVamp
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1106 posts

@quake9 Thanks so much for that information! This guide will help you upload your save in order for our teams to have access to it. 🙂

Official Response
  • Quake9
    Original poster 6 posts

Oh thanks, i believe when i'm at Mind level 1 And when i find the first memory or mask piece, The ghosts start chasing me this is Where my progress is lost. Also could it be possible that Where i save and quit have to do anything with losing progress like a safe house etc, and should i try to install the Dlcs again?

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2414 posts

Hey there @quake9 - my sincerest apologies for the slow response, we seemed to miss this post!

You should be okay to go ahead and reinstall all the DLCs. However, you'd mentioned that your Xbox account is linked to a Ubisoft Connect account that you don't have access to, so you have two separate accounts - this could be the cause of the issues you've had. As such, I'd recommend contacting our support teams directly, as they'll be able to help you regain access to the account and consolidate them into just one account. As you may know, with the cross-progression features of Far Cry 6, it's possible for data to be loaded from your account rather than from your local saves, which would explain the resetting issue you've had.

Please get in touch with our teams directly, so we can take a closer look at this for you. Feel free to include a link to this forum thread in your message, so the agent responding can see what's already been said.

Support website
    Twitter DMs
    Facebook PMs

Let me know if you have any trouble getting in touch.

Official Response

Suggested Topics