ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Joekilla1992
    16 posts

@ubi-borealis @Ubi-Keo

HOW LONG! This question could not be answered by anyone I have dealt with. Ubi-lumina, ubi-tomatoes, ubi-traveler, ubi-reaper, ubi-purpleocelot, and most recently as of today 4/21/22 ubi-martian.

I have waited more than a month for an update that changed nothing for me. I am still unable to play the expansion I paid for, dawn of ragnarok, that started all this. I need answers, not that it's being "investigated" or "looked into" this has been going on for weeks! From my original case [redacted] to my current case [redacted]. Stop this nonsense and return my 6 Great Feather Runes that were stolen from me and fix my shinobi(night) bracers and pants. I shouldn't have to wait for another update. This company has proven it can access my account and add items like the several useless minor runes 15.1 gave me. Now access it again and give me my runes.

• Joekilla1992
    16 posts

Before the Dawn of Ragnarök expansion released, I had fully upgraded 'Pants & Bracers' from the 'Shinobi (night)' set equipped with '6 Great Feather Runes', 3 on each. It released March 10 I believe and the following day I bought and downloaded the DLC. Once completed I started up the game to find not only were my '6 Great Feather Runes' lost but also the 'Bracers & Pants' from the 'Shinobi (night)' set were locked at silver with my upgrades on them lost as well.

Naturally I sought help from ubisoft and opened a case, [redacted]. I spent the next 20 days messaging multiple employees of ubisoft. The list beginning with a live chat with Ubi-Lumina then contact with Ubi-PurpleOcelot, Ubi-Tomatoes, Ubi-Traveler, Ubi-Reaper, Ubi-Martian, and most recently Ubi-Bean. This particular case was forcefully closed by ubisoft before resolution or even the update, of which they gave no definite time for. I provided save files, uploaded to the server, and pictures of my armor resetted to silver without runes. Also with my save file available, ubisoft could easily enough find no trace of my stolen goods. Additionally my purchase history shows the Shinobi (night) set long before this issue.

Update 15.1 finally drops with no prior notification to me as my case was inaccessible. I download the update, log in, and see the new update active. However, nothing has changed. My 'Bracers' & Pants' were still locked at silver and still reset. My '6 Great Feather Runes' are still missing, but oddly enough I now have an abundance of minor runes. This is strange to me as I sold all but the great and unique runes long ago, raid update, not to mention I never once said anything about minor runes in my previous case. I again open a case, because my old one was discarded, [redacted]. I get a message from Ubi-Bean beginning the process of last time over again. Next day that case is closed by ubisoft and the old one is restored. Now though, both Ubi-Martian and Ubi-Bean are asking for the same info I have already provided. Here in the discussion boards I have messaged Ubi-borealis as well as Ubi-Keo to the same effect. If nothing has changed and I have not played since this company broke my game, what is the point of uploading the same save file or the same pictures?

The incompetence is extremally disturbing from a triple-A, Billion dollar company. ubisoft has proven they can access my account from the last update as they placed useless minor runes in my inventory. Why not my '6 Great Feather Runes'! My 'Bracers & Pants' are still broken, but to be honest I will never buy or use another digital good from this company ever again and I implore everyone else to do the same. Why would I, or anyone, if not only progress and items are not safe but time is wasted? This needs to be fixed now! Not another update that may or may not work especially if it takes as long as the last one did. The right thing to do would be for ubisoft to use the info I have provided to fix my game now to avoid this escalating further.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello there @Joekilla1992,

I apologise for the delayed response. Please note that we have removed your support ticket number from your posts, as this is considered to be private information. Please avoid sharing this number within the forums in future.

I'm sorry to hear that you're missing some of your Great Feather runes following the release of TU 1.5.1. Just to confirm, has your armour downgraded to silver quality or is it now divine quality? You can check the quality of your gear by looking under the name of the gear. It will either be described as "Silver Pants" or "Divine Pants."

I would like to double check the quality of your gear, as the issue being investigated within this thread is runes being lost following the automatic upgrade to Divine quality. If your gear has indeed downgraded to Silver quality and you've lost runes as a result, then this could be a different issue requiring a separate investigation.

Once we have established if your issue is different to the one being investigated in this thread, we will be able to investigate further.

You also mention that, following the release of TU 1.5.1, you had several minor runes added to your inventory instead of the original runes you lost. I've contacted the dedicated teams to see if we can learn more information about the fix included in TU 1.5.1, and whether this addition of minor runes is working as intended or not.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • Btaker22
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis Yes, it was after the bow upgraded to Divine Quality.

Meanwhile I've added different runes to my bow, but I'd prefer to have the ones that I lost, obviously.

• Btaker22
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis So I think I got my runes back.

I'm not sure about all of them because I didn't know all of them for sure, but I did get my Diamond rune back to my Feather Bow.

Thank you very much!

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for sharing an update with us, @Btaker22! I'm glad to hear that you've recovered your Diamond rune for your Feather Bow! 😄

If you encounter any further trouble with Assassin's Creed Valhalla, please don't hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Joekilla1992
    16 posts

@auditoreac3
    This happened to me about 2 months ago. No one from ubisoft is going to help you. I opened a case and talked to about 10 different people. They kept asking me for pictures and saying it was being investigated. I'm convinced they either don't care or don't know what to do. One person finally gave a suggestion instead of just passing it along to the next employee. --GO OFFLINE & REMOVE YOUR RUNES, THEN GO BACK ONLINE.-- your armor may still be broken but at least you'll have your runes...

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Joekilla1992,

Thanks for taking the time to share an update with us, and for letting us know how you were able to recover your runes by going offline. I can see that this workaround has been shared earlier within this thread, and that a number of players confirmed that this allowed them to recover their runes. I'm glad to hear that it helped you out as well 😄

I'm sorry to hear that you weren't happy with the support you received via your support case. Thank you for sharing this feedback with us. I've now forwarded this to the dedicated teams so they have visibility on this.

This issue should now be resolved following the release of TU 1.5.1. If anyone has noticed that their runes have disappeared after upgrading your gear to divine quality, please don't hesitate to get in touch with us so we can look into this further.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis

Hello there,

As we haven't had any further reports of issues persisting with runes missing from Divine gear since the release of TU 1.5.1, we will now be locking this thread.

If you encounter any trouble with missing runes, please don't hesitate to create a new thread and our team will look into this further. When creating a new thread, please ensure that you include a video of the issue you're encountering, as this will be helpful for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics