ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AuditoreAC3
    Original poster 7 posts

@bielik01 why is your reply blackedout?

• TheNorfolkian
    1477 posts

@bielik01 Looks like you were right. This is a crazy glitch. What a way to inaugurate the coming new expansion!

• Native_Drywater
    1 posts

@ubi-borealis I recently logged into valhalla for the new expansion and all the runes on my equipped armor are gone. I assumed maybe they were unequipped because it looks like any purchased armor was updated but they're not, they're just gone. Its the knight isu armor and it was several great health armor and melee runes. Seems a tho any purchased armor has been cleared of all runes and they weren't put into inventory. I hadn't logged on since September so I cant say exactly which runes they were but im sure they were all great quality and half armor and health and half melee and range and any special that cant be obtained multiple times. The weapons are still good bit I didn't have any of the purchased ones equipped so im thinking it was only happening to the gear that was bought in the store. Im not sure if you guys can gift them or restore deleted inventory but I played alot of hours and a spent a ton of silver for those and they aren't easily acquired so any solution would be greatly appreciated. Im a long time ubi game player if you check my profile you'll see.
    Also im playing on the xbox one x. Had all runes as of September 2021. Hadn't logged on till today and downloaded the latest updates and the ragnorok pack

• HeartlesSv4.2.0
    3 posts

@bielik01 You, sir, are a life saver. I just wish this little trick worked back when I lost 2 of my diamond runes that you received through quests. I still have the stealthXassassination damage & speedXcritical chance runes, but I haven't had the others in some long that I can't even remember what the buffs were. I begged for help everywhere I could think of & still nothing.

So, I'm glad I didn't lose my last 2 combo runes. I wouldn't have wanted to, but I can always get new "great" runes, but the combos can't be replaced. Hell, I'm still trying to get my runes to where they were before they got deleted last time.

So again... Thanks for the tip.

• bielik01
    1786 posts

Indeed, I had that rune socketed in Scimitar.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1879 posts

@sidsixt

Assuming it's not too late try this. Also the issue only affects those items not found within the story.

I opened the game and saw a message about new DLC so came here to see if anyone had posted anything. After seeing this I exited the game and turned off the network connection on the Xbox. Then eventually the game let me open it (didn't appear to register pressing the tile for a minute or so).

When it opened there was no message about new DLC and everything appeared to be as it had been. I removed all runes from the equipped items and also those not equipped. I made two new saves at this point.

Quit the game, restart the network, restart the game, saw the messages about new DLC, opened the save. I noted that some items had been upgraded to "divine". I don't think I lost any runes. I haven't as yet reopened the game.

• ThePetrus89
    8 posts

Too late for me, all the runes equipped are lost. This is inacceptable.

• TheNorfolkian
    1477 posts

@thepetrus89 I’m sure our wonderful Ubisoft Customer Support will gladly assist in restoring any lost runes!

• SidSixT
    102 posts

@spirantcrayon22 I am on PC, but I did basically the same thing. No issues with lost runes.

I should note, I have not purchased the Dawn of Ragnarok DLC, and did not get the notice about the new quality. I removed runes from store items anyway, just to be safe, then quit the game and restarted online. Still no notice. I checked with the blacksmith to see if any items offered further enhancements, but Mythical quality is the best I can get. I assume, based on earlier comments from @bielik01, that anyone that owns the DLC can see new enhancement options for some items at the blacksmith.

• TheNorfolkian
    1477 posts

@sidsixt This bug seems to only affect those who have purchased the Ragnarök expansion because it results in automatic quality upgrades for store-bought items. Since you haven’t purchased it, like me, you are not affected.

• SidSixT
    102 posts

@thenorfolkian Yeah, that's my assumption too. I think I will still wait for some kind of response from Ubisoft before I reapply runes. In the mean time I will have to use a different bow and greatsword.

• bielik01
    1786 posts

Even Reda adjusted to DoR...

• Caue_Guion
    20 posts

I lost hundreds of runes that were equipped on weapons and armor that changed to god level after the update 1.5.0. They completely disappeared. They weren't even returned to the inventory. Worst of all, this happened for the purpose of making more money with paid content, as only weapons purchased with money were upgraded. No weapons earned in the game without having to pay have changed to the divine level.

• bielik01
    1786 posts

@caue_guion go offline, load the latest save without the glitch, unsocket all the runes, SAVE, then you can go back online.

• bielik01
    1786 posts

@AuditoreAC3 it's not anymore 🙂
    @HeartlesSv4-2-0 no problem 🙂

• azullFR
    2404 posts

@bielik01

guess what ...
    Divine gear as been inplemented in the game since .... TU 1.5.0 (told by Ubisoft Support through Twitter) that was available on February the 22th, 2022 = 11 days ago ... with no single word from Ubisoft about this .

it also seems that if you go to Gunnar and downgrade the Divine gear to Mythical you will get 3 Platinum lingots (I don't even know if can be usefull and also I didn't tried this because that makes some days I haven't openned this "game", note that I don't have the DLC, so I shouldn't have this bug)

[SOURCE] : Dark Strider YouTube chanel
    (I do not put the link here as I already recieved an off-topic warning about that kind of video link : I was asked for my source, I gave it ... of course YouTubers do not make videos only to give answer by answer to this forums' questions ...)

• SpirantCrayon22
    1879 posts

@azullfr

Seriously? Off-topic warning? What, for posting something relevant to how the game works in order to help other players?

• bielik01
    1786 posts

@azullFR I know...

• TheNorfolkian
    1477 posts

@azullfr I have not yet acquired the expansion, and I’ve been playing the game like business as usual... you have nothing to worry about. The implementation of Divine quality only applies if the Ubisoft server knows you have pre-ordered Ragnarök.

• Myxomatosis1212
    4 posts

Hi there,

Since yesterday all store-bought items i have went from mythical to divine quality. But all the runes i had socketed in them are all gone. There also not found in my inventory.

Kindly look into this.

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,

Hugo

Suggested Topics