ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Caue_Guion
    20 posts

@bielik01 Thanks. It worked out. If it wasn't for your tip, I would have lost everything. I reported what happened to Ubisoft support, but their support team is very bad, very disqualified. If you could imagine the things they asked me to do to try to fix this problem, you would laugh. Or cry. You realize that they don't even know the game. It seems that they put these people there just to wind us up and not solve anything. It is so difficult to communicate with them that there comes a time when you give up and accept the loss. Ubisoft should send them all away and hire you. Thank you again.

• bielik01
    1789 posts
  • CrunkinJamaica
    3 posts

@bielik01 good solution but to late for me got only one save thats a News how can Simeone be so stupid that there Players loose all the runes i payed 200€ for the Game Expansions and Stift from the Helix Store top loose my runes 230 hours of playing lost thx for nothing Ubisoft

• bielik01
    1789 posts

@crunkinjamaica what about automatic saves?

• CrunkinJamaica
    3 posts

@bielik01 i Tried Every Safe on the Game and on all Safes the runes are gone

• CrunkinJamaica
    3 posts

@bielik01 i cant believe that spent so much time into ist that Hurts and i keep.getting Message nee content available thats definely the Last Time i bought Something from Ubisoft

• RCDeschene
    148 posts

Okay, what the hell!? Not only are pieces my gear (specifically Helix Store ones) automatically upgrading to Divine rank, but a huge part of my rune collection suddenly vanished, some including the one-time special Francia ones. I had 6 Great-quality (round) runes of all types. All my diamond runes are unphased except for the special Francia ones, which I had equipped to my Modern Day set, which the Divine rank gear upgrade seemed to erase.

Here's a video below showing everything...

• bielik01
    1789 posts

@rcdeschene were those socketed in store items?
    Please, go offline, load the latest save without the glitch, unsocket all the runes, SAVE, then you can go back online.

• ThePetrus89
    9 posts

Unfortunately I had the same problem, and loading a previous save (I tried also a save of december 2021) doesn't help me: all runes equipped in armor and weapons that have been automatically upgraded to divine rank have disappeared. This is extremely frustrating and undermines my willingness to continue the game, especially because some of them have cost hours to play and are really difficult (if not impossible) to find again. It is absolutely unacceptable and I hope it can be resolved as soon as possible, I have to get back all the missing runes. I will appreciate an official response, thank you.

• bielik01
    1789 posts

@thepetrus89 that's why I wrote about going offline. Divine upgrade only happens if you're connected to the internet.

• ThePetrus89
    9 posts

Unfortunately I had the same problem, I play on Stadia and loading a previous save (I tried also a save of december 2021) doesn't help me: all runes equipped in armor and weapons that have been automatically upgraded to divine rank have disappeared. This is extremely frustrating and undermines my willingness to continue the game, especially because some of them have cost hours to play and are really difficult (if not impossible) to find again. It is absolutely unacceptable and I hope it can be resolved as soon as possible, I have to get back all the missing runes. I will appreciate an official response, thank you.

• ThePetrus89
    9 posts

@bielik01 I play on Stadia, it's impossible for me.

• RCDeschene
    148 posts

@bielik01 That did the trick, but still. that shouldn't be something I have to do, because like @ThePetrus89 said, some players can't avoid it, and regardless, I shouldn't have to risk throwing away numerous hours of progress just to accommodate Ubisoft's server incompetency, especially when it comes without warning...

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4343 posts

Hi @AuditoreAC3 @bielik01 @Caue_Guion @CrunkinJamaica @FreddyPelli @HeartlesSv4-2-0 @Myxomatosis1212 @TheNorfolkian @ThePetrus89 I'm sorry to that you have lost your runes that were equipped to the Divine armour and weapons after update 1.5.0.1. I have merged all of your posts into one thread.

I can confirm that this issue has been reported and is being investigated.

@bielik01 thanks for the workaround you suggested, we have also informed the development team of this.

We will update this thread as soon as we have some information.

Official Response
  • bielik01
    1789 posts

@ubi-keo sure, happy to help 🙂

• TheNorfolkian
    1512 posts

@ubi-keo To clarify, I did NOT lose any runes because I did not pre-order the Dawn of Ragnarök expansion. This bug is clearly only occurring for those who have it, just like the matter of the ‘new downloadable content’ pop-up bug.

• Myxomatosis1212
    4 posts

@ubi-keo

Thanks but roughly when can we expect any feedback on this? I lost a lot of runes. In my armor sets, and in my weapons. And i am past the point of being able to use the mentioned workaround unfortunately (if only i knew..)
    Now I dont know if I should continue playing in the meantime...

Thanks

• ThePetrus89
    9 posts

@ubi-keo thank you at the moment for the answer. I hope you can give us positive news in the next few days.

• UbiSushiVamp
    Community Representative 1138 posts

Hi everyone! I appreciate your continued patience and all the information provided. As soon as we have more info we will share it here with further updates. 🙂

Official Response
  • Azhrei21
    122 posts

I don't know about divine gear (not even sure what that is) but GD Ubisoft fix this already! Are you all just incompetent? I and many others reported vanishing runes like a YEAR ago or something (thought it was a different thread but i have notifications of people posting in this one). I've been busy, just got back into the game last week. Last year I had health runes constantly vanishing from my helmet (a Brigadine I made to look like Galloglach) where i put 3 Health runes, to the point i had no more 18.whatever or 14.whatever and had to use 3 11's.... I must've found another 18 cause I have ONE in that helmet now. I found a 14 this past week. Now the other day when i got back on the 14 was gone! AGAIN! Oddly enough I've never had anything but health runes vanish (I think) but damn, fix this already... oh by the way I remember trying to load previous auto saves (i always make a manual and load that when i get back on the game the next day or w/e)... it's like this is affecting the time space continuum or some crap, if it vanishes on the save I'm using it vanishes on every other save listed... down to the oldest auto save. lol It's more like i don't notice it's gone until all the auto saves are replaced, but still...

Someone mentioned something in the older thread. It might've just been health runes I've bought from a vendor that randomly decide to vanish... Edit: Actually no that's wrong. I have zero 14's right now and I remember finding a few, not buying... same with 18's so i should have more then the one i have.

Suggested Topics