ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AuditoreAC3
    Original poster 7 posts

So, I just got on to Valhalla not to long ago today. And saw that the reda/store gear was upgraded to divine qultiy. But what in the hell happened to the runes that I had in all that gear?! My isu knight set was my highest in terms of assassination damage at 230.4. This happened with the mastery challenges. And I doubt anyone at Ubi is going to give me all my missing runes back. That is over 412 hours of playtime GONE! I need a reply on this today!

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there,

As we haven't had any further reports of issues persisting with runes missing from Divine gear since the release of TU 1.5.1, we will now be locking this thread.

If you encounter any trouble with missing runes, please don't hesitate to create a new thread and our team will look into this further. When creating a new thread, please ensure that you include a video of the issue you're encountering, as this will be helpful for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • B-READY_91
    1 posts

Re: [Assassins creed valhalla](/topic/113915/assassins-creed-valhalla) technical issues with downloadable content made available by returning to title screen. After doing so I’m missing gear and runes like “ parrying gives a chance to start a small fire around you” and I don’t understand the “divine” level of gear. Why can’t I level up all my gear to divine? Why did my runes and levels of gear change? Very frustrating when I just want to enjoy the game why would any of this happen?

• chriscaruso
    6 posts

Same issue here (x-box), lots of my runes are gone, and all the divine gear have been wiped of their runes...

• FreddyPelli
    17 posts

@b-ready_91 same here! All my helix items have been upgraded to Divine and almost all my runes have been removed, im on xbox series x! This is [censored]!

When I logged in I got a massage that said "Assassins creed valhalla: Dawn of Ragnarök entitlement has been detected on your account. All store items have been automatically upgraded to the Divine quality."

But almost all my runes are gone, it took along time to aquire them! I WANT THEM BACK!

• bielik01
    1772 posts

If you don't want to lose your runes.

Before doing so, remove runes from all your store items.

• FreddyPelli
    17 posts

Lost most of my runes too, this sucks

• azullFR
    2367 posts

@bielik01

many thanks to you for this info !
    Did you lost all the affected runes ?
    If it's the case : really not funny 😞

just a question :
    should I

1. open the game while offline
    2. remove all runes on store gear
    3. manual save
    4. quit
    5. reload while online the manual save

?

• bielik01
    1772 posts

@azullfr this looks reasonable 🙂
    Actually, going offline works.
    If you'll end up being a victim of the upgrade, just go offline, load the latest save without the glitch, unsocket all the runes, SAVE, then you can go back online.

• SidSixT
    102 posts

@bielik01 Have you lost runes due to this? How are we to remove runes from gear if we can't open the game?

If I am reading this right, this applies only to Helix store items, and only if we have purchased the Dawn of Ragnarok DLC. I assume items purchased from Reda with opals would be included in this.

Can we get a comment from a Ubi moderator on this issue?

• bielik01
    1772 posts

@sidsixt I accidentally quit the game and open it again. After that, I lost only one rune: Dash Fury Rune.

• SidSixT
    102 posts

@bielik01 Have you been able to enhance an item to this new Devine quality? Does that add more upgrade levels and stat boosts?

• bielik01
    1772 posts
  • TheNorfolkian
    1442 posts

@bielik01 Just to be clear, existing store items that were already purchased are being upgraded automatically, but you still need to level them up?

• bielik01
    1772 posts

@thenorfolkian yeah...

• bielik01
    1772 posts

Go offline, load the latest save without the glitch, unsocket all the runes, SAVE, then you can go back online.

• FreddyPelli
    17 posts

@bielik01 I was just going to write that! Lol

• TheNorfolkian
    1442 posts

@bielik01 Great... sounds like that will be a new ‘side activity’ for the expansion... no doubt there will be convoys of troops that you will be able to repeatably hit for platinum ingots to upgrade EVERYTHING... AGAIN.

I wonder what other old activities will be made new again. I also wonder if there will be larger deposits of ore and leather... eh?

• bielik01
    1772 posts

@thenorfolkian maybe that's why meteors started striking...

• FreddyPelli
    17 posts

@b-ready_91 How to get the runes back: Go offline, load the latest save without the glitch, unsocket all the runes, SAVE, then you can go back online.

• SpirantCrayon22
    1855 posts

take me a while to get my head around what to do, thanks for the note

Suggested Topics