ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Martelinho40K
    Original poster 112 posts

Hi, i am with almost 520h+ with the game, and for sure is my mostly played game from the Ubisoft company, and i would ask some two things about some changes made to the game.

1 - The dynamic car chase camera from the 2018

I will use two videos as example, both from 2018, the year of launch for TC2.

Both videos are from the player Paragleiber, which features the "Final Pro Racing Event" and on the second link, it is two rally raid races. The thing i would like to bring to discussion is how the chase camera and the far chase camera is way more suitable and more dynamic on the game, which both being really well placed in comparison on the actual cameras on the game. It's seems that the actual cameras on the game, are missing the going to the left and right event and giving amplitude when using nitrous. All this things being said, it's possible bring this cameras, from 2018 to the game again?, because i could truly said that this, and the other two things, are hurting the game a lot.

2 - Revert that changes from the update

Again, i will use a video from Paragleiber and from Tire Slayer, i have to say: even if the night look THAT way on 2018, it is a THOUSAND times better than that we did get it after the 1.2 update, if the game engine can't handle changes on head lights or tail lights to make it properly work, you guys don't have to hurt the entire image and atmosphere from the game to trying to fix it. Seriously, just look at the both videos, when everything is seems to really work well, like i said, even if is not the best night that we have on video games, at least, that night from before the patch 1.2, was way better that we have now.

You guys are really hurting the image of the game with this two changes, mostly who plays this today, is loyal players, is players who really care about this franchise, and, WE deserve a little of love on the small things. This is just a asking thread and to point that this changes, didn't make anything better, only worse, so, i hope some Ubisoft employee came here and truly answer this, with a properly answer and not with some copy and paste thing.

Thank you for your time.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics