ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• darknessviking
    Original poster 8 posts

/ spoiler varning / basim spoiler what do i do next? is the game over or where do i go?i did the france expansion and im halfway into the ireland expansion but i want to finish the main game and i have no idea where i am even supposed to look or do or travel

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• XBL_Laberbacke
    365 posts

Dude, change the title. Nobody can react quickly enough to NOT get spoilered when you put the thing right in the subject line.

• Ubi-Thrupney
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2433 posts

A valid point, to be sure, @xbl_laberbacke - I've gone ahead and changed the thread title. @darknessviking , do be careful of putting spoilers in thread titles. In the thread itself, you can go ahead and give more information about what you are potentially spoiling, and then put the spoiler itself in spoiler by highlighting the text and wrapping it in three colons, or using the spoiler tool above the posting box.

Official Response
  • myApklub
    1 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • darknessviking
    Original poster 8 posts

@ubi-thrupney im not used to post in this forum so i dont know all the signs and buttons etc, thats why i wrote / spoiler because i dont know any other way to do it.

anyway, i would like to get an answer to what im supposed to do in the game

• XBL_Laberbacke
    365 posts

You make him lie down (on the animus) and keep finishing world marker events like nothing happened, of course.

Suggested Topics