ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• I_am_perplexing
    Original poster 44 posts

The Dark Zone rework idea

(The PVP Element)

As you enter the Dark Zone You have to choose on entry whether or not you intend on being a rouge or continuing to stay a SHD Agent

(This will effective remove the ability to for players to be bad spots and get close to another player as a SHD agent and then going Rouge for a preimtptive strike on the unsuspecting)

there will be Entry points and exot points from the darkzone for said rouges to spawn at and resupply at

(These are marked with the usual rouge icon on the rouge map)

(this is just a idea to float)
    solo agents and solo rouges can have a AI squad that follows them
    (Basic NPCs like for SHD agents
    a civilian Medic a civilian rusher and civilian havy weapons expert
    rouges can choose from any faction like BTSU Warhounds Controller bomber drone controller to a cleaner controller grenadier and sniper and so on
    : Off limits : The tank class of NPCs and certain Warhounds Yellow mini gunner, The grenadier)

You no longer lose Dark Zone XP but each Dark Zone has it's own XP system this resets everyone's Dark Zone XP and now the main entrances to the dark zones with have a officer stationed inside the safe zone
    (Rework the perks per milestone

DZ level 1 - Gain Credits and resources for defeating rouge agents/ gain ammo drops for defeating SHD agents

DZ level 5- Increase Dark Zone XP gained by 50%

DZ level 10- SHD agents can see Rouges from 25m and closers/Rouges can hack SHD Agents skills qndd distrupt them

DZ level 20- when attacking a landmark you cannot be damaged by another player alongside this any rewards gained are automatically sent to your stash no need to extract

DZ level 30- Earn 1 watch level for defeating rouges/For surviving a manhunt inside the designated area without leaving it for any reason

DZ level 40- Earn 100 DZ resources per completed dark zone activity

DZ level 50- The tactical map now shows the location of every loot container in addition rouges and shd agnets with a player kill count of 5 or more are permanently pinged on the map until the end of the season
    (the ping will be seeable by your group members only)(disabled in invaded Dark Zones but replaced with 10 watch levels and 10k credits for killing a player with a 5 kill streak and it multiplies for every 5 additional kills up to a cap of 50 shd levels and 500k credits) (this addition should make invaded dark zones more likely to be populated)

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• I_am_perplexing
    Original poster 44 posts

@dead-lee_g

I've witness and hear from others that agents will get close to another player and wait until the other player has their back turn and go rouge for a free kill

alongside this players in the darkzones that I've seen; A good 80% are here to farm the dz for content PVE related like Landmarks and extractions but these rouge players like to be annoying and ruin such experience by Using advantage gaining cheats on pc aand console via cracked controllers that system anti cheat can't detect which can grant a majority of game breaking advantages like aim bot and instant kill

alongside this the majority of console players have to deal with players in the darkzone while not having a build that will give them a chance at PVP for defense while they can focus on PvE which is their main priority

idk if it's already a thing or not but I suggest that when a manhunt is active it gets automatically failed for the rouges if they leave the yellow area which will be reduced in size

I also recommend reworking the DZs to increase their size and adding rooftops where the players can get up to

additionally frag Traps should be able to instant kill a player who doesn't have at least 25% explosive resistance to make it from a Instant knock or kill to armour break and 25 percent health as frag traps are meant as a safety net for snipers alongside the shock trap

The Sticky bomb should only kill/knock a player if they're stuck anyone caught in the blast zone will receive a armour break

this will ensure that the Explosive cana remain their powerful at a skill teir of 6 against players who don't have the 25% resistance

and the watch gives you 10% automatically if you spec into it so you only need like 2 gear items spec to explosive resistance
    regardless of Explosive resistance stick bombs that stuck you should still kill you regardless as it's to reward the precision aim since players are the hardest to stick
    the bulwark shield will be able to absorb the damage for half shield health without you taking much damage

how ever the frag trap when use against another player it shall remain it's leathaity in exchange for a longer cool down idk what it's base cool down is but I'd make it around the same as a revive hive if it revived you
    like 3 minutes that way it can't be spammed until the player who used it died

shock trap shock affect should stun a player caught in it for 10 seconds if at 0 to 40% haz pro
    5 seconds if at 41 to 60 haz pro
    3 seconds if at 61 to 80 haz pro
    immunity if they reach the immune resistance threshold for shock/stun

• ArthurFriend
    79 posts

That just makes things overly complicated. Selecting whether you want to be an SHD agent or a rogue when you enter the DZ: fine, good idea. But the rest is already too boring and complex to even read til the end.

Instead, bugs should be fixed and some skills should be adapted or removed completely for PvP (decoy, traps, shields).

• ModalThread611
    144 posts

The devs said long ago, if you enter the DZ be PVP ready. All this sounds like my of the game just being catered to make pve players happy and take over 100% of the map. If you cannot stay alert and do the things that keep you from getting jumped, you might not be PVP ready. I can go into any DZ and not get mad about getting jumped. I can enter and know how to avoid players if I choose to. We do not need to make this already super casual game any more casual. You are supposed to grind not have everything handed to you. Now I should gain watch levels from getting xp for killing rogues or SHD agents and not just farming landmarks. We also need accidental rogue back so people will have to actually think about how they engage anyone or what they use.

Suggested Topics