ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• sean.o.s
    Original poster 1 posts

My accounts have been linked for years, but this is suddenly happening again. Ubisoft Connect is the most useless piece of software I’ve ever been forced to install.
    I thought if I logged in once it would remember, but it doesn’t and there’s no Remember me checkbox.

Why can’t it just do what it’s supposed to and silently log me in like before?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

@sean-o-s Hey!

I am sorry to hear the Remember Me feature is not working! Please try the following workaround:

1. Log in to your Ubisoft Connect PC client
    2. Open menu > Log Out
    3. Launch UC client again and enter your login e-mail in lowercase + password. Check remember me box.
    4. Enter 2FA (if any)
    5. Exit client and launch it again. Confirm it auto logs without login details prompt.

Once that has been completed, please confirm here it auto logs without login details prompt.

Please note that when you are logged in to the client, clicking "Log Out" will wipe the login details to allow for the next account to log in unimpeded.

Thank you.

• belkarbtrleaf
    1 posts
    @sean-o-s Hey!

I am sorry to hear the Remember Me feature is not working! Please try the following workaround:

1. Log in to your Ubisoft Connect PC client
    2. Open menu > Log Out
    3. Launch UC client again and enter your login e-mail in lowercase + password. Check remember me box.
    4. Enter 2FA (if any)
    5. Exit client and launch it again. Confirm it auto logs without login details prompt.

Once that has been completed, please confirm here it auto logs without login details prompt.

Please note that when you are logged in to the client, clicking "Log Out" will wipe the login details to allow for the next account to log in unimpeded.

Thank you.

This did not work for me. It still prompts for password every time I launch a game from steam. Very annoying that I have to log in every time i play a game from my trusted personal desktop. This is annoying enough I will not buy new Ubisoft games until it works.

Edit: This is in regards to Black Flag, I get the same behavior if i launch from the Ubisoft Connect app. Not acceptable.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2768 posts

Hello @belkarbtrleaf,

Thank you for the update and I'm sorry to hear that your trusted device isn't working at the moment.

I can see that this issue has been already reported and it's currently being looked into.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • ytrdt6789
    4 posts

@Ubi-Mark this is completely unacceptable the fact that you or anyone in the company thought drm of any sorts is okay is about as anti anti consumer as it gets not to mention the current [censored] you put yourselves in by deleting people's games that they've paid for. I'm ready to never buy another Ubisoft game and just start pirating your games again cause at least that way you can't still my information, take my games from me, or harass me

• piotr.zagawa
    5 posts

This is A JOKE.

You buy a game on steam and another intrusive spyware software, named Ubisoft Connect installs itself and asks again to process your personal data to "allow" you to play game you just payed for, but nobody warned you that to play, you need to be OBEDIENT and do what corporate grasping freaks want you to do. I already payed, why I'm blocked? I will never again buy game from you. SAYONARA.

• Ubi-Deta
    Ubisoft Support Staff 525 posts

Hey everyone and thank you for your feedback. Seeing as this issue has been reported and is currently under investigation, I will be closing this thread for now. If you wish to discuss this topic otherwise, please feel free to open a thread on the general discussions subforum. Apologies for any inconvenience.

Official Response

Suggested Topics