ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ApexXxero
    Original poster 79 posts

@dagrommit

I am pointing out that continued inaction will eventually reduce the PvP population to the point where absolutely nobody but cheats play it. Hence I hope you continue to bump these threads so others are aware that they're wasting their time going in there 

You response demonstrates what a miserable person you are. What was amusing is just sad at this point.

I'll go ahead and save you the long nights of wishful thinking. The Division franchise will never have a solely PvE game. As I've said before, The Division isn't the Division without the DarkZone, and the dark zone is PvP. There will always be that element to the game. Period.

To take a page from your own advice, there are plenty of PvE games out there. Maybe you should find one of those if this isn't to your liking, because as I see it, PvP looks be a part of The Division for the foreseeable future.

• LateNiteDelight
    1040 posts

@apexxxero the DZ is PvEvP 👨‍🏫

Conflict is PvP 😘

• ApexXxero
    Original poster 79 posts

@latenitedelight

I've seen @dagrommit in the DZ on multiple occasions.. he also posted a guide to farming the resource boxes..

Ahh yes, the guide to farming DZ resources from chests that you don't need to extract. A guide for players that want to be able to obtain DZ gear but obviously have "issues" surviving to extract. Yes, that speaks well to his "ability" in the DZ.

It's insane how touchy the DZ folks are. Even the slightest criticism and they immediately jump to just claiming someone doesn't know what they are talking about, or how they suck at PvP or they must have had some bad experience and are just airing sour grapes.

So I come to the forum with a complaint about cheaters and his response is basically "I hope the cheaters ruin the game so much that they run all the players out of the DZ". His hope being that a reduced interest in it will lead to the removal of PvP at large from the game. Yet somehow I'm the one that is "touchy"? That doesn't at all sound to you like he maybe had a bad experience or is "airiing sour grapes"? Really? You read that and somehow think that he is the rational one and I'm the one being "touchy"? That's interesting.

• Avalanche81
    24 posts

Nothing will happen, they only care about the money, i am surprised they haven't banned them to be honest, would they not need to buy the game again? anyway, Developers are all the same, they are too lazy to fix problems, but are quick to cause them.

• LateNiteDelight
    1040 posts

@apexxxero maybe I missed where @dagrommit typed such things?

I don't for one second think it's a "sour grapes" or "can't survive in the DZ" situation. I survive in the DZ all the time without engaging in PvP - there is nothing terribly difficult about doing so or anything wrong with enjoying the DZ without PvP being your main focus. I clear landmarks because they're a faster way to gain Recon Mats. I might get annoyed when some clown ganks me from behind while I'm clearing a landmark, but jokes on them, as they're only getting DZ resources. It's more annoying that I have to waste a few minutes between landmark clears. I extract all the time without much issue, but only for the XP.

I've downed some Rogues when they pestered, but usually I just move on to another DZ. PvP is a waste of my time in the DZ for me. Frequently the PvP folks are kind enough to just announce which Extraction they want to pitch their battle over, though not always.

• dagrommit
    894 posts
    Ahh yes, the guide to farming DZ resources from chests that you don't need to extract. A guide for players that want to be able to obtain DZ gear but obviously have "issues" surviving to extract.

Yes, I do seem to have problems surviving and extracting items 👀

His hope being that a reduced interest in it will lead to the removal of PvP at large from the game.

I realize this may be too nuanced for you, but am fine with leaving the DZ exactly as it is today. I would rather have development resources spent on expanding PvE where most people play.

as I see it, PvP looks be a part of The Division for the foreseeable future.

Yep, it's called Heartland 👍

• ApexXxero
    Original poster 79 posts

@latenitedelight

@apexxxero maybe I missed where @dagrommit typed such things?

Read back through the thread, you'll find it

I am fine with leaving the DZ exactly as it is today. I would rather have development resources spent on expanding PvE where most people play.

I'm all for improving the PvE, that's where a lot of gameplay is.
    You most clearly did say you wanted the cheaters to ruin PvP so it would be removed though. Don't try to walk it back now that you realize it doesn't exactly paint you in the best light.

as I see it, PvP looks be a part of The Division for the foreseeable future.
    Yep, it's called Heartland 👍

Right now it's called The Division and The Division 2. I predict Heartland may have some moderate success initially, but no real longevity.
    It remains to be seen if there will be a Division 3. If there is however, it will likely have a DarkZone. That's a staple of The Division franchise.

• dagrommit
    894 posts
    You most clearly did say you wanted the cheaters to ruin PvP so it would be removed though. Don't try to walk it back now that you realize it doesn't exactly paint you in the best light.

I said to let it rot - i.e. leave it exactly as it is. You interpreted that to mean "remove".

Right now it's called The Division and The Division 2. I predict Heartland may have some moderate success initially, but no real longevity.

You were talking about the "future", which is Heartland. It's existence implies they finally realized that balancing RPG mechanics for PvP and PvE is a bad idea.

• ApexXxero
    Original poster 79 posts

@dagrommit

You were talking about the "future", which is Heartland. It's existence implies they finally realized that balancing RPG mechanics for PvP and PvE is a bad idea.

It's existence is merely an attempt to capitalize on a now stale game genre. It's a Battle Royale with elements of Survival mixed in. Stop reaching for things that aren't there.

• Krazy-Superman
    2 posts

@apexxxero oh It’s D-bag cheaters like you that are the problem! So you wanna call someone crazy well let me tell you something you haven’t met crazy yet! Ubisoft needs to crack down on people like you and no exceptions your account should be permanently banned for the rest of your natural born life and all of your electronics including computers and game systems banned as well! Oh you can talk that 💩 behind a keyboard or a controller but in reality your a lowdown chicken 💩 ! I’ve had it with the 🦫 cheaters and I’m not gonna take it anymore! My grandchildren can’t even play Uno without the cheaters ruining it for them and making them cry!

Suggested Topics