ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• batiesto
    5 posts
    @batiesto Si è arrivato in mattinata. Ma come ti ho detto è inutile.

Appena arrivato adesso il pacco da Amazon e insieme cè il codice a 12 cifre per il PlayStation store ora sto scaricando il dlc Da 15 giga e vediamo

• batiesto
    5 posts
    @batiesto Guarda ti dico subito che almeno io ho ricevuto il codice e l'ho riscattato ma non me lo fa scaricare e non appare nemmeno nella raccolta. Avviando il gioco non risulta niente di nuovo. Quindi tocca aspettare e sperare che vada tutto bene.

• SHAB2620
    2 posts

Still waiting, still no email received with the code… Thanks I guess??
    No updates, nothing.. Frustrating

• RB27091992
    4 posts

@sharondawn i litterly stopped playing the game becouse of this. Gues its going to take a long time:(

• Ancalimon93
    8 posts

@batiesto Per me ancora niente invece, anzi mi dice pure che non è disponibile il gioco se vado sullo store. Non riesco a capire perché sta situazione.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6075 posts

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to share your experiences and feedback regarding the Twilight Pack DLC code within this thread. I apologise for any impact that this issue has had on your gaming experience.

The dedicated teams are still investigating this issue further, and looking into the delay. We don't yet have any updates to share, but I'd like to assure you that the dedicated teams are looking into resolving this issue as soon as they're able to.

Any updates will be posted within this thread and on our official platforms as soon as they are available, so please keep an eye out for these.

@Ancalimon93, @emever & @batiesto - Please note that you are in the English Player Support forums. Please can you offer translations of your post for us? If you'd like to receive support in Italian, then I'd recommend creating a support ticket. A member of your regional team will then reach out to you as soon as they're able to.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • emever
    6 posts

A friend from another shop sent me a code of the Twilight Pack to redeem. I redeemed it, choosed the platform but the page never loaded. Now the site say that the code is already used. No email of the Twilight Pack. Shame on you, Ubisoft.

• WarrantedMayhem
    11 posts

@ubi-borealis What actually is the issue, then? All other emails from Ubisoft get through instantly - password reset requests, two-factor authentication codes, etc. Yet one that is supposed to give us something we were promised does not. Do you actually want your players to play your games, using content you have said we can use? Perhaps your goal is to confuse, annoy, alienate and upset us? Either way, I have stopped playing Valhalla until I receive the code for my bonus content. Oh, just in case you're interested, I've not received the email for it yet. I'm now into my third day and have had neither a code or any useful updates regarding the situation. Shameful, just shameful.

• emever
    6 posts

Never heard of an issue redeeming a code for a pack of costumes. Ubisoft is unique.

• HedaLexaZor-El
    2 posts

I too tried to redeem my Twilight Pack yesterday and am still waiting for my email with the code for my selected platform (PS4).

• Iridescent_Shiv
    2 posts

72 hours after release and nothing, support have been unresponsive, I regret ever pre-ordering this game, should have known something was going to break for ubisoft.

• nithish19m
    6 posts

@iridescent_shiv Yes I too didn’t get the code to redeem the twilight pack in my PS4. This is really frustrating. Ubisoft team, kindly let us know if there is update on this issue!!

• WarrantedMayhem
    11 posts

It recently came to my attention that Ubisoft were saying my email address had not yet been verified. I was confused at first, but then I thought that could be the reason I wasn't receiving my second code. So I verified my email address, waited a few minutes and checked my email again... still no Twilight Pack code. Alright then. I had another brilliant idea. Although I was very sure I knew what was about to happen, I tried to redeem my first code again. Surprise! That code has already been used. I wonder if this means my chance at getting this bonus content is lost forever...

Ubisoft should be ashamed and embarrased about this whole situation.

• AnakinSolo1259
    2 posts

@warrantedmayhem Exactly the same, from march 10th. I tried to redeem the code from retailer for 6 hours, when I finaly managed that, it said ,,your email is not verified,, so i veryfied it and tried again. This time it let me choose the platform and it said i will recieve the email with the actual code to the game. No email from ubi ever since... Btw trying to use that code from retailer again ends with message ,,sorry this code was alredy used,, for 3 days straight.

• WarrantedMayhem
    11 posts

@anakinsolo1259 That's exactly how it's been for me. So infuriating. I'm sure something similar happened with Odyssey, only I wasn't waiting this long for the second code. It's a shame really. Ubisoft are in my top 3 favourite game developers for the simple reason that I get hours and hours of fun out of their games. I still regularly play Odyssey and Origins. Far Cry 6 makes an appearance, too. Top marks for story, gameplay and creativity Ubisoft, but your support needs more development; it's pretty much non-existant.

How can sending an email be so difficult?
  • nithish19m
    6 posts

Ubisoft support confirmed me that my code was successfully redeemed in their website. Only delivery key is pending. I never heard of any issue related to mail ID verification. Not sure though.

• AfterGames19
    19 posts

Dear Ubisoft team,please explain us why we are not receiving the e-mail with the code from your side? It's been 4 days already.

I've personally finished Dawn of Ragnarok and I'm very dissapointed that I didn't get the Twilight pack to play with.

Please give us a deadline until issue will be sorted,I think we have waited long enough. Thanks!

Later edit: My e-mail address is: [Redacted] in case you will send the pack.

• dracauz
    2 posts

I've just received and email from Ubisoft and it says:

We're sorry you haven't received the key yet. We have checked again and everything is in order. It is an automatic system, we do not send the emails manually. Sometimes this system can have some kind of delay, especially when there is a high volume of redemptions, like now. We are sorry for the wait.

If you do not receive it within 7 days, please do not hesitate to write to us again so that we can continue to investigate it.

• nithish19m
    6 posts

@dracauz Thanks for the update bro. I hope everyone here is aware of the issue that ubisoft faced cybersecurity issue last week. I think that’s the main reason for the delay. Hope we get the twilight pack this week!!

• emever
    6 posts

Same for me, they say that I have just to wait. It’s completely absurd.

Suggested Topics