ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello there,

Thank you for continuing to share your experiences regarding the Twilight Pack within this thread, and for including your feedback regarding the ongoing investigation into this issue. I apologise for any impact that this delay has had on your gaming experience.

We don't yet have any updates to share regarding the delay on receiving the Twilight Pack redemption code email at this time. Please be assured that we are checking in with the dedicated teams regularly about the delay. Once there is any new information available about the Twilight Pack codes, we will let you know within this thread and on our official platforms.

Please note that the Player Support team is unable to speed up this process, and I'd like to assure you that the dedicated teams are working towards resolving this issue as soon as they're able to.

@AfterGames19 - Please note that I have removed personal details from your post for your own safety and security. Please avoid sharing public information within the public forums in future.

Thank you for your ongoing patience and understanding in the meantime. 🙂

Official Response
  • WarrantedMayhem
    11 posts

@ubi-borealis The fact that it has been four days and you still have no updates for us tells me three things:

1. There isn't an issue at all... I mean, if there was, surely your "dedicated teams" would've found it by now and worked out a fix?
    2. There is an issue but your "dedicated teams" have no interest in fixing it and you're all hoping that we'll all give up waiting for it.
    3. We aren't actually allowed this new content and you're trying to find an excuse not to grant it to us.

So. Which is it?

• Ubi-Viral
    2366 posts

@coolgcb7 Hey! Thank you for reporting this issue with redeeming your Twilight DLC Pre Order pack.

This was a known issue and should now be resolved. Are you able to try and let us know if you get an error.

Thank you.

• AfterGames19
    19 posts

@ubi-borealis Thanks for removing my details. I did that to draw your attention to the fact that we are still waiting. Also thanks for reading my post:)

• coolgcb7
    9 posts

@ubi-viral I was finally able to redeem the retail store code on the Ubisoft redeem website but I've been waiting for four days for the code from Ubisoft to redeem the Twilight DLC code on the PlayStation network which I still haven't received!!

Why is it taking so long to receive the email code? When will the email code arrive?

I bought the Ragnarok expansion, and I just want the Twilight DLC pack so I can enjoy the game together!!

• Darkmuninn
    8 posts

@coolgcb7 doesn't seem anyone's gotten it since the 10th. I ordered mine directly from ubisoft on PC and still have yet to receive it. It's a known issue and they are looking into it although it would be nice if someone replied to my ticket since it was escalated 4 days ago.

• Ripleys-Alien
    10 posts

5 days..........

• nithish19m
    6 posts

@nithish19m
    Still no update!! Can you refund the preordered amount??

• Unt3rd0g
    8 posts

@ubi-borealis Hi,

Because we have reports from different platforms and media (e.g., PC physical and digital, PlayStation physical and digital, Xbox digital) could you please confirm if these are being handled as the same issue or separate issues that end-up causing the same symptom?

Furthermore, what is the expected redemption procedure for digital codes in consoles (i.e., PSN and Microsoft Store)? Shouldn't the voucher already give the right version in that store with the DLC? If it doesn't is that the expected behavior or a bug in the system? These are the questions that matter to me.

Best regards,

• BlackMohito
    10 posts

I still didn't get the code to email. Why it is taking so long? Please help in my ticket https://www.ubisoft.com/en-us/help/cases/16228410

• firaz447
    4 posts

Hello i have a question on the official ubisoft Page Stands That until the 09.04.2022 in every purchase pre Order of Not you will her the twilight pack but when i Go to the market to buy they dont Want to give ne the Code because they say only for pre Order my question is wenn i buy it now digital on PlayStation store will i get Then the twilight pack
    pls help me
    sry for my english i am from germany

• thedoors27
    5 posts

I purchased the physical edition from Amazon.co.uk and redeemed the code in box today....I got Ragnarok but no Twilight pack. I've contacted Amazon support who insist they don't have any Twilight codes and to contact Xbox. So are we meant to be getting codes from Ubisoft or should the Twilight pack of appeared when I redeemed my Ragnarok code?

• RogueOne1878
    10 posts

@thedoors27 I did the same as you, so in case this helps: the code in box is only for Ragnarok, and the day after the code in box was delivered I got an email from Amazon with the code for the Twilight Pack. Of course, I haven't been able to redeem it yet. So regardless of what they told you, they must have codes, but it'll depend on getting someone who knows what they're talking about.

• k0zi4r4
    8 posts

@ubi-borealis

when will the mail arrive?

• k0zi4r4
    8 posts
    I have RAGNAROK installed, but I am not playing because I did not get the code for the twilight package! what's going on!!? why is there no information?! mystery?! 😴😤

• Pawciub76
    13 posts
    We have been deceived. It was necessary not to pre-order. This is clearly cheating buyers.

• firaz447
    4 posts

@rogueone1878 did you pre Order oft did. you buy Ur After Release this is the question what i habe can i get the Code for twilight pack After pre Order because on the Page from ubisoft stand everybody until 09.04 who buying ragnarök will get the twilight pack

• WarrantedMayhem
    11 posts

It has become clear that posting on these forums is getting us nowhere. It's been five days now and we've had no new information as Ubisoft keep using the same copy and paste answers they always do. I don't see why they don't just add the Twilight Pack to Ubisoft Connect and let us obtain it as a reward. They added the pre-order bonus mission, (which we got for the actual game), The Way of the Berserker, to Connect... why can't they do the same with this?

• rafaukie
    8 posts

it would be much faster to send the codes manually than to "try to fix" the problem

• MATRIX-275
    1 posts

What a joke still no email .....

Suggested Topics