ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Gowkratosalex
    5 posts

@Ubi-Keo : Please, can you answer me.

Check my profile, I'm a big fan of AC, 12 years old profile, I have all the episodes, even the remastered ones, every games with platinum trophy, ....

I just want a code for the Twilight Pack on PS5.....
    Or maybe Ubisoft can put it as a reward on Ubisoft Connect ?

• Unt3rd0g
    8 posts

@gowkratosalex Those are some impressive numbers and continued support for the series, but in all fairness, it shouldn't have to come to that to solve this matter.

You've bough a Ubisoft product, not a Fnac's or some other random retailer's branded product. The nature of the product (i.e., a game with an online backend for entitlements) means it's under Ubisoft's full control and discretion to verify the eligibility and solve such matters. I don't want to beg nor bully them into giving me a code if I'm not entitled to one. However, after per-ordering the game specifically for that content, I feel like we shouldn't have to fallback to the retailer's good will to solve issues such as this, especially with games that once opened/redeemed are no longer eligible for a refund.

And that is the key point, unlike anything else in the retail channel, incomplete videogames (i.e., missing online redeemable content) are very hard to return once they are opened/redeemed for the base DLC. It baffles me that Ubisoft would even consider taking this approach as "the default". This choice won't be hurting the retailers, only the customers (in short term) and the confidence in the Ubisoft brand for future purchases (longer term).

• Gowkratosalex
    5 posts

@unt3rd0g : I agree with you....
    But in some case, when you prove continued support, you have something in return (for a store, a fidelity card with cashback for example).

I've tried everything I can, if you see my previous post on the previous page, I asked for the list of participating retailers and if my retailer is not on the list ok that's fine. But no answer...

@Ubi-Keo : please, can you look at my posts on this page and on the previous page and give me an answer fo the list ?

Thanks

• Ubi-Keo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 4111 posts

Hi @gowkratosalex @Unt3rd0g apologies for the late response.

@gowkratosalex I'm sorry to hear that FNAC have not provided you with a code to redeem on the redemption website. I understand that you are a passionate fan of the Assassin's Creed series and it is pretty impressive that you have platinumed them all, however I'm afraid that I cannot provide a full list of the participating retailers or provide you with a code.

I can confirm that FNAC is on the list and should have provided you with a code. Please go back to FNAC and explain that you have contacted Ubisoft and that there listed as participating retailers and should be able to provide a code.

@Unt3rd0g I have checked your account and can see that you have not redeemed a code on the redemption website. Can you confirm where you ordered the game/expansion from and if you received a code to redeem on the redemption website?

Official Response
  • Fallto
    26 posts

@ubi-keo hi im just wandering if there any news on my twilight code for the ps5 i was having trouble receving email on my original account so i had to attach a new email address to my ubisoft account any help would be greatly appreciated

• Unt3rd0g
    8 posts

Hi @ubi-keo,

Sorry for the delay, and thank you for your time.
    I have pre-ordered my DoR expansion from an independent seller, which only provided a code for the base DLC (i.e., not the Twilight Pack). In light of the latest statements, I assume the matter will not be resolved from Ubisoft’s side, and I must fall back to the seller’s goodwill.

It is a bittersweet situation with many asterisks. On the one hand, I understand that some sellers are taking advantage of the system, removing and selling those Twilight Pack keys separately from the base DLC (it is not hard to find one of such keys). Therefore, it is understandable that Ubisoft would not want to “give away” new keys, especially because someone else is forcing that issue. On the other hand, it is not hard to understand that Ubisoft devised a redemption system that allowed for such exploitation of their fans and end customers. If the SOP for Xbox game vouchers were followed and the right pre-order bundle was immediately redeemed from the Microsoft Store, none of this abuse would even be possible.

I am dead settled against buying one of the scalped Twilight Pack keys currently available from known key selling sites, so there is no choice other than to come to terms with the fact that I got screwed over. Do I blame the seller or Ubisoft for this? The answer is both. Will I stop supporting independent sellers? Heck no. Hopefully, Microsoft and my Game Pass Ultimate subscription will come to the rescue later this year, so maybe this will be my very last Ubisoft purchase.

Best regards,

• stelioss97
    8 posts

@ubi-borealis HELLO, I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM

• stelioss97
    8 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • stelioss97
    8 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • stelioss97
    8 posts

@ubi-borealis Me too I got a mail, but without any code in it.

• stelioss97
    8 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • stelioss97
    8 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • stelioss97
    8 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • stelioss97
    8 posts

@ubi-keo hello , I have a problem with my email i didnt take any key

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6044 posts

Hello there,

I apologise for the delayed response. Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your reports about being unable to redeem the Twilight Pack.

Please note that if you received a PS4 key for the Twilight Pack rather than a PS5 key, we have a different ongoing Megathread for this issue. If you have been provided with the incorrect console key, please can you post within this linked Megathread instead. 

This issue should now be resolved, and if you were awaiting a redemption key this should have been emailed to you. If you purchased "Dawn of Ragnarok" from the Ubisoft Website and have not yet been provided a key via email to redeem the Twilight Pack with, then we recommend that you create a support ticket so our team can take a closer look at your account. We will need to verify your content ownership as part of the investigation, which we are unable to do within the forums.

If you purchased "Dawn of Ragnarok" from another retailer and are awaiting your redemption code, then you will need to contact them for further support.

@Fallto & @stelioss97 - If you purchased "Dawn of Ragnarok" from the Ubisoft Store and have not yet received your codes to redeem the Twilight Pack with, then I would recommend that you create a support ticket so our team can look into this issue further. If you have been provided a PS4 key instead of a PS5 key, then please can you check out our linked Megathread above for more information from the investigation into this issue.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6044 posts

Hello there,

As we have had no further reports of players being unable to redeem the Twilight Pack DLC codes, we will be marking this thread as "Resolved" and locking it.

If you are having trouble redeeming any codes for Assassin's Creed Valhalla that you purchased from the Ubisoft Store, then we'd recommend that you create a support ticket so our team can take a closer look at this. You can create a support ticket in the following ways:

If you purchased your code from another retailer, then you will need to contact them for further support.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics