ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• BoltAssassin17
    Original poster 5 posts

The Twilight Pack DLC codes that i have aren't letting me redeem them on the website it and they keep coming back with an error

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6044 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there,

As we have had no further reports of players being unable to redeem the Twilight Pack DLC codes, we will be marking this thread as "Resolved" and locking it.

If you are having trouble redeeming any codes for Assassin's Creed Valhalla that you purchased from the Ubisoft Store, then we'd recommend that you create a support ticket so our team can take a closer look at this. You can create a support ticket in the following ways:

If you purchased your code from another retailer, then you will need to contact them for further support.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • coolgcb7
    9 posts

Is anyone else having issues submitting & redeeming their pre order DLC code for the PS4 AC Valhalla Ragnarök Twilight Pack and getting the following error messages?"

"Something Went Wrong". "An error occurred while trying to send your request". "Please try again later".

I picked up the game this morning and was given a code to redeem via Ubisoft/Redeem, however, i have been unable all day to redeem the code and therefore download this pre order DLC pack to enjoy with the AC Valhalla Ragnarök expansion.

• NextCascade7547
    9 posts

Me Too I have tried three times

• Fallto
    26 posts

same here i keep getting the error message with the code aswell

• Fallto
    26 posts

@boltassassin17 have u been able sort your code ?

• MrMannus
    1 posts
  • Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2363 posts

Hello Vikings,

Sorry to hear that you are unable to activate your Twilight Pack.

We've received reports of players who are unable to redeem the preorder code for Assassin's Creed Valhalla: Dawn of Ragnarök.

The development team has been made aware of this issue and they are currently investigating it. Once additional information becomes available, we will let everyone know through these forums.

In the meantime, our teams would like to use details from your progress on Assassin's Creed: Valhalla to continue looking into the issue. Please make sure that your latest save has been added to the Cloud (it will have a cloud icon next to it). This step will allow us to use your save files for the investigation.

Could you please contact us directly and send us screenshots of your codes and the screenshot of the error message from the redeem website? A video of this issue would also help us with the investigation. Thank you!

Please do not share your codes publically over these forums.

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for your patience and understanding while we work to resolve this issue.

Official Response
  • Ripleys-Alien
    10 posts
  • rodz0104
    3 posts

Same here. Requested video sent.

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello @rodz0104,

Thank you for the update! I redirected your case with the video to the team for further investigation. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this!

@Ripleys-Alien - I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue as well. Can you please confirm if you contacted our team with the requested details, by any chance?

Official Response
  • NextCascade7547
    9 posts

contacted support

• Ripleys-Alien
    10 posts

@ubi-mark yes I did, and had same reply as your post here

• Ubi-Mark.

Hello @ripleys-alien,

Thank you for sharing this! I can see that additional files have been requested in your case. Can you please update it, so we can forward it to the responsible team? Many thanks!

@NextCascade7547 - I already forwarded your case for further investigation. Thank you for your patience while we're looking into this issue!

Official Response
  • BoltAssassin17
    Original poster 5 posts

Created a ticket with customer support

• coolgcb7
    9 posts

Me too!! I've literally been trying all day since I picked up my physical copy from the store early this morning and constantly get the error message to "try again later" and that "Something went wrong".

I've raised a ticket with Ubisoft which apparently has been escalated.

• Fallto
    26 posts

@coolgcb7 same here i dont know why they couldnt just give us a code for what ever platform we play it on instead of having to go to the redeem site for the code

• TrAisCoPe
    2 posts

@fallto agreed

• Ripleys-Alien
    10 posts

@ubi-mark screenshots added

• Ranious
    8 posts

Hello folks,

I was able to redeem my retail code and in the add-on section ragnarök is displayed as „owned“ but without a picture. Instead there is a black screen and a never ending loading icon. As soon as I press „go to store“, an error message occurs and it says „content not found“
    Although I pre-ordered the dlc, I haven’t received the twilight bonus. It’s not even shown in the menu.

i have the PS5 version

• Jaxternikus87
    12 posts

same problem already contacted support Ubisoft Support Ticket: 16213238 and sent all details

Suggested Topics