ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• gunnarwh
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis Hi I still do not understand your instructions. When I highlight ACV and press down from the home screen, a page for ACV opens that shows Progress %, Earned, Activities etc., and the main option/button from there is PLAY GAME, with a three dot button next to it which has the options View Product, Unfollow, and Health/Ratings/Privacy/Terms. There is no option to "select Playstation Store" on the left of this screen. Could you please clarify.

However if I just enter the Playstation store from the left of the HOME screen without clicking on ACV first, and then search for ACV inside the store, and then open the Dawn of ragnarok add on, it says INSTALLED. Same for Druids and the Siege of Paris.

• Iamlegend330
    1 posts

Hey ubisoft
    l have just purchased DOR from playstation store but the restless dreams quest doesn’t show up in-game. I have already checked the previous threads and i further checked “manage game content” yet it’s empty no add-ons are there however i already purchased the dlc what seems to be the problem here cuz im frustrated. It’s completely not okay to pay 40 dollars for a not-working dlc.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6044 posts

Hello there,

@gunnarwh - On PS5, you can also scroll down from the game tile, and there should be a menu further down that shows you the available add-ons to purchase and install. From here, you should be able to also install any content you own. Can you please ensure that the "Dawn of Ragnarok" expansion has been installed from here?

@Iamlegend330 - I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing the "Dawn of Ragnarok" expansion. Just to check, have you confirmed that the expansion has been fully installed on your platform? You can check this by following either the steps I've provided above, or in my earlier post (it may differ between PS4/PS5 platforms, but as a PS5 player I can confirm you should be able to view your installed add-ons by scrolling down from the game tile).

If the content is showing as successfully installed on your platforms and you're still unable to start any of your expansions, then I would recommend creating a support ticket so our team can look into this issue further. This is because it will require further investigation of your account that we are unable to perform within the forums, for your account's safety and security.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • gunnarwh
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis Hi, if I start at the home screen, open the ACV screen, click on the three dot button to the right of the "play game" button and then choose view product, and then scroll down to the various add-ons and click on each one (I assume that is what you mean to be precise?) then the answer is yes, it says "installed" for each of them.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2882 posts

Thanks for getting back to us and confirming this @gunnarwh !

As your Add-Ons are installed, so we can take a closer look at this, could you please open a ticket on our Support Site?

When doing so, could you please include images of your Add-Ons showing as Installed on your console?

We'll then be able to take a deeper dive into the issue.

Thank you!

Official Response

Suggested Topics