ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Raffz226
    Original poster 4 posts

Can't start Dawn of Ragnarok on the ps5. I load my game and a small dlc plays out, then I get notified the yule festival is over and I get no quest afterwards.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Gizmo
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2253 posts

Hey there @raffz226, I am sorry to hear that you have been experiencing issues accessing the Assassin's Creed Valhalla Dawn of Ragnarok expansion. It is important to note that it has not been fully released yet across all platforms and the release date is tomorrow the 10th of March, however, players who prepurchased the expansion will be able to access it today from 1:00PM UTC time.

If you did prepurchase the content on the PS5, could you please provide a short video showing that you are missing the quest on the latest version? You could directly upload the clip to an online video-sharing platform like Twitter or YouTube. Alternatively, if you would prefer, you could transfer the video to a PC using a flash drive and then send it to us another way, such as through a file-sharing site. Your current game version can be located in the lower right-hand corner of the main menu. The current update should state 1.5.0.

If you have any questions or run into any other issues, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Official Response
  • Raffz226
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-gizmo

here is the link for the video. As for the game version, mine is in 1.5.0.1

• Ubi-Gizmo

Hey again @raffz226, thank you for taking the time to share the video, I appreciate it and it will greatly assist with our investigations. I would just like to refer back to my previous comment here and ask a few questions:

1. Did you receive any download/update launching the game within the past 24 hours?
    2. Going back to what I mentioned before, it is important to note that this content is only accessible to players who prepurchased the content before the 9th. Was this purchased at an earlier date?

If the content was only purchased today, then that explains why the content is not accessible, and you will need to wait until tomorrow. If you have any questions or run into any other issues, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Official Response
  • Raffz226
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-gizmo I haven't received an update for the game in the last 24 hours (the last update being 3d ago) and I prepurchased the expansion when it was revealed.

• Ubi-Gizmo

Hey again @raffz226, thank you for taking the time to elaborate further and let me know. I have gone ahead and created a support ticket on your behalf. This will allow our support team to look further into what might be causing the problem. Could you please check your email inbox for the ticket number and for some steps to help us with our investigation? In the meantime, if you have any questions or run into any other issues, please do not hesitate to reach back out! 🙂

Official Response
  • JungleJim314
    2 posts

I have the same issue. I just opened a support ticket. I preordered the DLC on release and when I check the store it says I already purchased the item, but I cannot find any option to download it and there is nothing new in the game itself.

Oh, and I do have all the armour and weapons that came with the pre-purchase...they work for me.

• JungleJim314
    2 posts

@junglejim314 I just received a generic response from Ubisoft support suggesting the DLC will work tomorrow (I think). I did not close my ticket as I want to confirm it works first.

• PC-VanRijn
    1 posts

So I pre-ordered the dawn of ragnarok dlc a month ago. I have gotten the twilight pack so I assumed it was all good. The countdown timer in the playstationstore counted down till midnight the 9th on the 10th. When i put the game in this morning I got update 6.0.1. or something. When I start the game I do not have any quests since I finished every single one of the base game and previous dlcs. No way to start dawn of ragnarok. In the playstation store i cannot download it... What is going on here? Why can innot play? AI tried everything in game... Going to asgard trough the potion, travelig to norway and back... Valkas cabin... Nothing works...

• bielik01
    1746 posts

@pc-vanrijn make sure the DLC is installed. From game go to the Animus store, then add-ons (in bottom left corner), look for DoR, go to PSN store and check DLC's status.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2363 posts

Hello @junglejim314 and @Raffz226,

Thank you for the updates on this thread.

Can you please confirm if you are still unable to access the expansion? If that's the case, can you please confirm your current region and the version of your base game (physical or digital) along with your PSN region, so we can have a look?

Many thanks and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • satensjoint
    2 posts

@ubi-gizmo I have purchased that DLC dawn of ragnarok and I have the game through Amazon Luna but still can't even load the game at all it says 0% installed and can't do anything else with it

• Blake_Says94
    3 posts

@ubi-mark I've got the same issue. Got the pre order armour and weapons but nothing new regarding how to start Ragnarok dlc

• TomyStoykov
    1 posts

@ubi-mark, i can't download the DLC too. After entering the code there is unavailable in PS store. My base game ver. is 1.5.0.1 region Bulgaria. There is successful purchase in account history.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6044 posts

Hello there,

I'm sorry to hear that a number of you are having trouble starting the "Dawn of Ragnarok" expansion. Thank you for taking the time to share your reports with us.

If you haven't already, please can you ensure that the content has been installed on your platform? You can use the following support articles to help you check this:

If you are unable to install the expansion, or if the expansion has been successfully installed and you cannot access the content in-game, then please don't hesitate to update us within this thread, as we may need to create support tickets for you so we can investigate your account further.

@satensjoint, @Blake_Says94 & @TomyStoykov - Are you still unable to access the "Dawn of Ragnarok" expansion? If so, please can you ensure the content has been fully installed on your platform?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • B2k_thanatos
    2 posts

@ubi-borealis am not able to start or download the dlc, pre ordered the game on ps 4 ingameshop means „owned“ but no download appears and ps store means not avviable..

• smileybo
    1 posts

FIXED GOT A REFUND FROM EPIC GAMES

I pre ordered the DLC on Epic Games on Monday and cant access it also I didn't receive the Twilight Pack either.

Its not showing in my owned DLC

• Babasgary
    1 posts

I wasn't able to download it at first either. It didn't look like it was in my library.

I decided to go into AC Valhalla in my library, and once there I went into Add-Ons and was able to start the download from there.

• B2k_thanatos
    2 posts

@babasgary This is the way! Thx for that

• guest-VRT1R6O9
    1 posts
    I can't install the dlc too. Can you provide a solution?

Suggested Topics