ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TuKeR_x
    Original poster 4 posts

Please could assist me, I have this issue VERY often and its becoming frustrating. When I launch Siege my game connects fine to the servers but when i open my friends list all players are offline. I cant invite team mates nor be invited. I AM online in Ubisoft, I've restarted my router and my pc. i worked 2 hours ago and now it isn't. Please this is a MAJOR bug and its coming to the point where I actually don't wanna play any games associated to Uplay. Please could u assist 

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Small.Arms.Fire
    1 posts

@tuker_x Same. Friendlist stays offline. We've all restarted multiple times. Invites don't work either. Seems like an outage.

• l337Max
    4 posts

Me and my friend has the same. Restarted game and Ubi Connect several times, no friends list, chat not working.

• TuKeR_x
    Original poster 4 posts

@l337max Exactly ive tried to reinstall aswell

• TuKeR_x
    Original poster 4 posts

@small-arms-fire Cant be a outage as it happens often, I've played siege for more then 3 years

• Blaze_al7arthi
    1 posts

did u fix it cuz i cant fix it i need help

• Ubi-Gizmo
    2297 posts

Hey everyone, I am sorry to hear that your friends on the Ubisoft friendslist appear offline even though they are actually online. I want to assure you all that our teams are thoroughly investigating the problem and they are aware of the issue. We are continually monitoring the issue and as soon as further information can be shared, we will post below and update you all. Please do not hesitate to reach back out if you have any questions!

• TuKeR_x
    Original poster 4 posts

@ubi-gizmo appreciate it

Suggested Topics