ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• rapupiirane
    Original poster 8 posts

In my save game, Eivor is stuck while in England (can not move around, nor shoot his bow/slash his sword). Whenever I teleport elsewhere using the Atlas, (I tried to teleport to Norway and Ireland both) Eivor is unstuck and able to move/fight again. When I return to England though, the problem returns. I have tried everything, including: Restarting system and game, verifying integrity of game files, changing my graphic settings, putting Vsync on Adaptive, teleporting away (as mentioned before) and getting on my ship -though nothing has so far worked. Please help. I cant play the game.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-TheBerry
    Ubisoft Support Staff 5434 posts

Hey there @rapupiirane ,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

When did this issue begin (was it after a certain action or update)?

And could you please share a clip of this behaviour so we can take a closer look and pass it onto the team if necessary?

Thank you!

Official Response
  • rapupiirane
    Original poster 8 posts

@ubi-theberry Thanks for answering.

The problem began during a quest. Right before a cutscene fired (the quest was Blood Stone), I teleported away to Ravensthorpe and after that I was permamently stuck. All the UI works while being stuck, but I just cant move or fight. Oh and, when I press ESC the pause screen shown during cutscenes shows up. My guess is that the game is stuck waiting for the cutscene to fire, which won't happen since I cant fast travel to where the cutscene is located.

• rapupiirane
    Original poster 8 posts
  • Ubi-Mushy
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1463 posts

@rapupiirane Thank you for sharing that additional information. So you're still able to move the camera when this happens? Also, can you load a previous save game and see if this persists?

Official Response
  • rapupiirane
    Original poster 8 posts

@ubi-mushy I am indeed able to move my camera, and I sadly cant reload a previous save game as my game autosaved while I was stuck.

• Ubi-Mushy

@rapupiirane Gotcha, sorry to hear that. Can you record a video showing the issue, then upload it to Youtube and post the link in this thread?

Official Response
  • rapupiirane
    Original poster 8 posts

@ubi-mushy Here

• rapupiirane
    Original poster 8 posts

@rapupiirane I cant even move in the loading screen

• Ubi-Mushy

@rapupiirane Thank you so much! I've sent this up to the development team to investigate further. Please feel free to reach out about any other issues!

Official Response
  • rapupiirane
    Original poster 8 posts

@ubi-mushy Thank YOU so much for hearing me out! Have a great day.

• rapupiirane
    Original poster 8 posts

@rapupiirane Update: I found a few hours old save! I got my save back (only lost an hour or two). Thanks for your assistance!

• Ubi-Mushy

@rapupiirane Apologies for the late response, but I'm so glad to hear you were able to get around this issue using an older save! Please feel free to reach out about any other issues, and have a great weekend!

Official Response

Suggested Topics