ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Community-Wurth
    Original poster 12 posts

This is the most stupid and ridiculous attitude to what's going on right now,I condemn and criticize the Russian invasion of Ukraine and call for peace.But that doesn't mean that I should treat everything in Russian history as sensitive and enemy history.The Soviet Union is also part of Ukrainian history, and even the one of soviet leader,Leonid Ilyich Brezhnev, was Ukrainian.I can't see why a Soviet-themed pack would be taken down,What's next? Delete all the Russian agents in Rainbow Six siege because they are Russian?
    To oppose Russia's invasion of Ukraine does not mean to oppose everything about Russia, oppose their history, their people, their culture.if anyone agrees with that, he is acknowledging that the Putin government stands for everything Russia. Now there are no Russians against the war? I do not think so.
    I can't understand the point of this stupid relevance censorship, and I hope it's only temporary, not that if there is a political conflict with any country, everything about that country or even its history is removed.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• SidSixT
    93 posts

@community-wurth Ubisoft has, or perhaps had, a development studio in Kyiv. They have been working to secure the livelihood and the lives of their employees there. I doubt Ubisoft is doing this just for the sake of political correctness. I am pretty sure this is personal to them. So I, for one, am not going to judge them for their reaction to the ongoing conflict. We should all hope and pray their people get through this okay.

• Community-Wurth
    Original poster 12 posts

@sidsixt of course I agree with what you said,but I don't see any justification for this kind of scrutiny.It will soon be absurd and unhelpful to eliminate all history and culture of a country just because of what it is doing now.Not anything relationships with "Russia" is support russia.under such prejudice and narrow-mindedness, will "Russian pacifists" be considered wrong and hostile just because they are russian?was the soviet will be declared not to have won WWII because it had russia in part?this kind of short-sighted tampering is just disgusting, not a sense of support the Ukraine people or peace.

• GameGuru2018
    208 posts

@community-wurth

Don't blame them!

They're moving in general trend.

They're doing what they can.

• GameGuru2018
    208 posts
    @sidsixt ......It will soon be absurd and unhelpful to eliminate all history and culture of a country just because of what it is doing now.......

• Sleezure
    138 posts

Two birds with one stone: 1) corporate virtue signaling that, 2) only serves to punish the players.

What else would you expect from a AAA studio these days?

Suggested Topics