ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Char_UC0087
    Original poster 4 posts

Oh! I thought that I can play Dawn of Ragnarok as I bought AC Valhalla Ultimate edition before.

But, I am wrong.

I need to buy it only.

It is not included into Season Pass now.

Sigh!

>.<

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• lemmie88
    299 posts

@char_uc0087 Hey, I feel for you. Sorry for your experience. This company has a truly bizarre interpretation of the word "Ultimate". I guess that is what happens when they are delusional to the point of seeing people as walking dollar signs. Who knew Complete>Ultimate?? I'm sure if they make another expansion/dlc/whatever they'll make a new edition to lock ppl out of it. AC Valhalla More Complete Edition? Actually Complete Edition? Ultimatest Edition?

• Imagine_Brata
    744 posts

Season Pass included 2 expansions it was clearly explained, if you read what was included in the ultimate version before u bought it. So do not come and whine afterwards

• Nyan429i
    1 posts

@lemmie88 So true, I'm regret purchasing the "Ultimate" edition.

• Gonamuk
    1 posts

I bought the Ultimate and I'm sure many others who did are of the same opinion. Ultimate includes ALL DLC. This practice will quickly prevent many of us from buying ULTIMATE from Ubisoft / Microsoft EVER again. Buying the Ultimate is a deal between the creator and the customer, and when the seller changes the deal afterwards, it screams legal action and serious distrust. I hope other vendors learn from the blowback on this action.

• h3110107
    1 posts

@char_uc0087 yeah this is the second time I have not recieved a DLC I thought I would from a Ubisoft games "Ultimate Edition" I think I may be done buying from them until they stop this predatory business practice.

• Sergei.LV
    1 posts

@Imagine_Brata brother you so dumb, “Ultimate Edition’s” has always included all DLC’s so your reaction clearly says that your still new to gaming or your just on a budget and normally can’t afford it

• B00MSIE
    401 posts

@Imagine_Brata

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/ultimate: (https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/ultimate)

There can not be another more inclusive edition. Ultimate is the final version, that includes everything. If you buy an ultimate edition, all dlc’s should be included.

Suggested Topics